Puraventura offers responsible tours to Central America, Caribbean & Mexico since 2015, with the purpose of offering authentic travel experiences for our clients. Our main office is in Mérida, Mexico, and we enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
We are looking for our new Travel Specialist for the German market who will plan, design, and sell amazing trips to Costa Rica, Cuba & Mexico. It could be you!
Note: Due to the current happenings concerning the coronavirus worldwide, this job position would start at 50% of work until the sales are back to normal (hopefully early 2022).
The basics that you bring along
- You are passionate for Central America, Mexico & the Caribbean.
- Ideal: you have 2+ years experience in tourism industry.
- Your mother tongue is German and you have excellent written skills.
- Very good knowledge of Spanish and English.
- Proactive approach & positive attitude.
- Passion for having contact with customers and incoming partners.
- Good understanding of online sales.
You can impress us even more with
- You have lived in one of the countries we manage.
- You have a Mexican passport.
- Experience in an online travel agency.
- Comfortable with software and IT tools.
- Designed trips in Latin America.
Location : Mérida (Mexico) and/or Berlin (Germany)
What awaits you in your new job
- Development of a convincing round trip portfolio.
- Customer support: consulting, sales, and after-sales.
- Responsibility for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- Analysis of our competition to constantly improve our products.
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local or internal service providers: you get the best deal for Puraventura and our clients.
- Answer prospect inquiries by phone and email.
- Coordination of reservations with our flight department and local service providers.
- You ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer and that our clients have an outstanding travel experience.
What we promise you
- Interesting tasks and goals every day.
- Possibility to work for a while in remote or from another office of Ventura network.
- Participation in the company's profits.
- Good career opportunities within Ventura TRAVEL.
- A work that makes sense and inspires customers.
- An offsite in case we reach our goals.
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International and friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
Now it's up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our colleague.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Confidentiality: Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR and the Recruiting Manager. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list