Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! Japaventura offers authentic, innovative, and sustainable travel experiences in Japan. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures.
Can you imagine being paid for travel? Do you live in Japan? Are you a responsible, reliable person with ample energy? Would you like to travel through Japan, make unique experiences, and work for a company that has strong core values?
As our Tour Conductor for Japaventura, you will accompany our clients in their dream of discovering Japan as well as making their trip an unforgettable lifetime experience! You will join our team of passionate Tour Conductors and report directly to the Executive Director of Japaventura, Francesca.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Convey our clients your enthusiasm for this fascinating country.
- Be responsible for our organized Japaventura tours in different parts of Japan.
- Ensure the safety of travelers and a smooth running of our tours.
- Be the first personal contact for our customers for any problems during the trip.
- Provide clear and understandable information about the places visited.
- Ensure the realization of the program booked by our travelers.
- Show interest in protecting our environment.
- Just have a good time and share it with people from French-speaking countries!
The basics you bring along
- You have advanced knowledge of French.
- Very good knowledge of Japanese is a must to support the organization of our tours. English is also required for coordination with the head office, which is in Berlin, Germany.
- Good knowledge of history, daily life, traditions, and actual currents in Japan.
- You are engaged, reliable, and really well organized.
- You are characterized by openness, cheerfulness, willingness to help, and positive charisma.
- Our clients are more than just customers to you, you treat them like friends and make sure their trip with us will be the best experience they can have.
- You keep calm even when it gets stressful and can help out with flexible solutions on your own.
- You don’t only know Japan, but love it and are passionate about this country.
What we promise you
- Profound training in the target areas and our philosophy.
- Opportunity to participate in further education for Tour Conductors within the company.
- Competitive salary for each tour.
- Additional earnings for taking over extra mini-jobs before and after the tour.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list