Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! Japaventura offers authentic, innovative, and sustainable travel experiences in Japan. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures.
As a Product & Sales Specialist for Japaventura you will plan, design, and sell amazing trips to Japan. Joining the Ventura TRAVEL family, you will be offering authentic, innovative, and sustainable travel experiences in Japan. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Japan.
Right now, our team is fully staffed. However, we are constantly growing and therefore happy if you send us your application anyway. If your application convinces us, we would love to contact you as soon as we have a new vacancy in the Product & Sales Team of Japaventura.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Be responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- Analyze our competitors to constantly improve our products.
- Get the best deal for Japaventura and our clients, when it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers, you
- Advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers, and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer.
- Work on the content in French for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, or you translate existing texts from English.
The basics you bring along
- Passionate about Japan and you have already traveled or lived there, so you really know the country.
- You are passionate about being in contact with our clients (both by phone or via email).
- Great communication skills, both on a verbal and written level, in English, French (native level), and Japanese (it is a big plus).
- Open to feedback and eager to improve and learn more, every day.
- You bring a positive attitude, and you remain calm under stress.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list