As a Product & Sales Specialist for Japaventura you will plan, design, and sell amazing trips to Japan. Joining the Ventura TRAVEL family, you will be offering authentic, innovative, and sustainable travel experiences in Japan. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Japan.
Right now, our team is fully staffed. However, we are constantly growing and therefore happy if you send us your application anyway. If your application convinces us, we would love to contact you as soon as we have a new vacancy in the Product & Sales Team of Japaventura.
The basics you bring along
- Passionate about Japan and you have already traveled or lived there, so you really know the country.
- You are passionate about being in contact with our clients (both by phone or via email).
- Great communication skills, both on a verbal and written level, in English, French (native level), and Japanese (it is a big plus).
- Open to feedback and eager to improve and learn more, every day.
- You bring a positive attitude, and you remain calm under stress.
What awaits you in your new job
- You are responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- You analyze our competitors to constantly improve our products.
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers, you get the best deal for Japaventura and our clients.
- You offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- You coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers, and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer.
- You work on the content in French for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, or you translate existing texts from English.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of our employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Excellent training opportunities and individually-tailored objectives.
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers.
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg, 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal.
- 28 days of vacation.
- Weekly team lunch.
- Divers physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports courses, and meditation.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Japaventura offers authentic, innovative, and sustainable travel experiences in Japan. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Japan.
You are looking for a job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position, and on top of that share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list