Japaventura is one of the latest emerging brand in the Ventura TRAVEL family, offering authentic, innovative and sustainable travel experiences in Japan. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Japan.
Are you passionate about traveling to Japan? Do you have experience in the tourism industry? Are you willing to support our customers with their booking process and create innovative and responsible travel experiences for them? If so, this may be the right job for you!
Right now our team is fully staffed. But we will be looking for additional team member in the near future. So if you are interested in the position you can apply right now and once the vacancy is open we are happy to contact you.
Who we’re looking for a person who...
- is passionate about Japan and has already traveled extensively or lived there, so really knows the country
- is passionate about being in contact with our clients (both by phone or via email)
- has 2+ years of experience in the tourism industry
- shows great communication skills, both on a verbal and written level, in English, French (native level) and Japanese
- is open to feedback and eager to improve and learn more, everyday
- and last but not least: brings a positive attitude and remains calm under stress
These are your responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- You analyze our competitors to constantly improve our products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you get the best deal for Japaventura and our clients
- You offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail)
- You coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer
- You work on the content in French for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, or you translate existing texts from English
What we offer:
- Working in a fun, central office in hip Berlin Kreuzkölln
- Working with a motivated, professional & international Team
- Competitive salary plus participation in the company's success
- Regular team-events, like Social days and excursions
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Possibility to work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
- 28 days of paid vacation
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Yearly work experience offsite, if we achieve our goals
Now it´s up to you….
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your CV in English and a Cover letter in French.
Confidentiality: Applications at VenturaTRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR and the Recruiting Manager.
« Back to jobs list