Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! In Japaventura, our mission is to wow our customers with unforgettable, authentic and responsible travel experiences in Japan.
As a highly-motivated, proactive, and passionate Travel Specialist for Japaventura, you will plan, design and sell life-changing trips to Japan. In this role, you will have the opportunity to deliver great customer service, develop new products, and help our clients to make the most informed buying choice possible.
Joining the Ventura TRAVEL family, you will be offering authentic, interactive and innovative travel experiences. We want our travelers to enjoy the enriching culture and beauty of the country while being immersed in interactive group activities with the locals and unforgettable travel experiences.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Be the responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- Work on the content in French for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, or you translate existing texts from English.
- Coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers, and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer.
- Develop new products for Japaventura, where you get to design a trip from scratch.
- Analyze our competitors to develop the best possible products.
- Negotiate the services and prices with the local service providers, getting the best deals for Japaventura and our clients.
The basics you bring along
- You are passionate about being in contact with our clients (both by phone or via email).
- You are passionate about Japan and have travel experience there.
- Great communication skills, both on a verbal and written level, in English and French (native level).
- Openness for feedback, eagerness to learn, improve and grow.
- And last but not least: you bring a positive attitude, and you remain calm under stress.
What we promise you
- Participation at the overall profit of all of our brands, such as all of our employees.
- Possibility to learn & grow with us – we believe in constant development.
- No boredom: exciting challenges, each day will be different.
- Open & transparent company culture with weekly talks with the CEO and access to all the data you need.
- Option to work from our fun, central office in hip Berlin Kreuzkölln or a different location.
- Possibility to travel to another of our offices to work and personally meet other team members (i.e. we have offices in Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador and Colombia).
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals (so far we went to South Africa, Morocco, Mexico, Brasil & Costa Rica).
- Motivated and professional co-workers from all around the world, who want to grow just like you
- We take the Ventura core values seriously, for example each quarter we have a Fun Day, A Fair Day and a Focus day
- Possibility to benefit from great travel trade discounts i.e. from Airline partners or Deutsche Bahn.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list