Are you ready to take the next step in your career and start a company within a company? We are looking for passionate people, who want to show the world, what they are capable of. You will start your own brand in the Ventura TRAVEL network either as a specialist for a destination, travel type, or for a specific audience (see this article for details). With your new brand, you will have a big impact, we believe by focusing on just one niche, you can provide superior trips to our travelers. We are looking for experienced professionals, with an entrepreneurial spirit, who have their hearts in the right place.
As a Trainee, you get prepared to become a Ventura Intrapreneur (please read this in-depth article, on how we define a Ventura Intrapreneur). You could then become responsible and could lead a new brand within Ventura.
The basics you will be trained on
- Deal with local touristic partners and providers, that will give our travelers a unique experience.
- Design trips, that will delight our customers.
- Consult the clients to address their needs before and after the trip.
- How to get stuff done with IT.
- Write, publish and administrate content on the homepage.
- Understand how Marketing works and what's needed to succeed in Marketing.
- Develop a concept for a niche travel brand within the Ventura TRAVEL group.
You can impress us even more with
- A long-lasting passion for a specific travel niche (so that after the 6 months of training you could become a Ventura Intrapreneur).
- An attitude that is fun to be around. Your future colleagues will enjoy working with you.
- A preference for a Fair & Sustainable approach.
- The ability to focus on a few priorities and the ability to say "no" to things.
- Being an absolute top performer who goes the extra mile.
- Going the extra mile, by preparing your first version of a finance plan during the application process.
- Great communication skills, both internally and externally.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ambition and love for challenges.
- Great self-organization skills.
- A proven record of finishing projects successfully.
- Good English skills, as is it is our company language.
What we promise you
- Working in a fun, central office in hip Berlin Kreuzkölln to get to know our different Ventura departments (Marketing, HR, Sales, Finance & IT).
- Working with a motivated, professional & international team.
- No boredom: exciting challenges, each day will be a different one.
- Motivated and professional co-workers from all around the world, who want to grow just like you.
- Participation in the overall profit of all of our brands, such as all of our employees.
- Possibility to learn & grow with us - we believe in constant development.
- Benefit from countless activities in our office like weekly lunches, fitness programs, meditation, massage. And of course we have a Kicker table.
- 28 days of paid vacation.
- We take the Ventura core values seriously, for example, each quarter we have a Fun Day, A Fair Day and a Focus day
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
- A fixed salary of 1600EUR during the Traineeship.
- Possibility to benefit from great travel trade discounts i.e. from Airline partners or Deutsche Bahn.
- Open & transparent company culture with weekly talks with the CEO and access to all the data you need.
What will happen after your traineeship?
During the six months, we will check if you meet our high standards in achieving outstanding results and being a true team player. If after the six months we believe you have the potential to become responsible for Ventura Brand, we would then work on a business and finance plan with you. Our motivation to over such a trainee position is our goal to find the most talented people in the travel industry and empower them to show the world, what they are capable of.
In case you would become a Ventura Intrapreneur Ventura you would get outstanding support to ensure, that the new Ventura brand would succeed. As a Ventura Intrapreneur, you receive support from our IT experts, you have access to our back-end software, you will get a new shiny, responsive, well-designed website adapted to your needs, you will have the support of the world's best (and most fun) finance team; and you will work hand in hand with Andre, the CEO of Ventura, who will make sure you get all the resources and support you need to succeed. Find more info about the idea and birth of Ventura TRAVEL here.
To sum up, what we can offer our Ventura Intrapreneurs
- Access to a pool of 10,000's of travelers from the France / DACH market who have traveled with us before (with our brands viventura.de, viventura.fr, or puraventura.fr) and are keen to have a similar experience in trips with the next Ventura brand.
- The world's best (at least according to us) software for trip management and sales
- A creative Marketing team who ensures, you receive traffic to your website from day one.
- A well-organized IT team, that will create an amazingly looking website for you within a few weeks.
- A fantastic Finance Team, that will support you in funding the company and will take the burden of financial matters such as ensuring payment of all providers, etc.
What to do next?
The application process for this "position" is quite different from normal applications.
- We ask you to send us your contact details, your CV and a very brief summary of your possible travel niche, once the six months have been completed with great success
- We take a look at your application, if it's convincing to us, we will schedule an initial, short interview with you.
- We then ask you to provide us with a Business Canvas, that shows us, how you would approach succeeding with the new travel brand, to see your entrepreneurial way of thinking.
- You will have a Video Interview with Andre, where we get to know each other on a personal level and can get lots of questions answered.
- We will explain to you how a finance plan works and ask you to provide us with the first draft of your financial plan for the new Ventura you plan to start after your 6 months of training.
- You will have a personal interview with the key Ventura stakeholders in Berlin to really get into all the details of the possible training.
- You become a Ventura Intrapreneur Trainee with the goal to become a Ventura Intrapreneur after six months.
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch, and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing, and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for the job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position, and on top of that share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list