As our Marketing Intern for the french market, you will help the Marketing Team achieving their objectives by providing great content through different channels. The Marketing Team of Ventura TRAVEL has the challenge to grow established brands in the travel industry (such as Viventura and Puraventura) and successfully accompany new ventura brands (such has Japaventura, Chinaventura and Persiaventura) to quickly build up a brand and acquire traffic.
Position open for the following period: January 2020 to the end of June 2020.
The basics you bring along
- Passionate and excellent native French writer
- Advanced spoken and written knowledge in English
- Knowledge of Spanish is an advantage
- Experience with CMS systems (like WordPress) as well as HTML knowledge
- Responsible, careful and solution-oriented working attitude
- Previous working experience
- Interest in Online Marketing
- Positive attitude
- You are enrolled at university and your internship is an obligatory part of your studies
- Ideally you are ending your university with this internship (possibility to continue working together)
What awaits you in your new job
- Write inspiring blog articles
- Reach out new partners
- Manage your own work projects, for example: shaping and implementing Facebook campaigns or events with airlines, country representatives, embassies, etc.
- Select images and create advertising texts for South America & Central America
- Search engine marketing (SEO and SEA)
- Analytical tools: keyword and web searches, traffic analysis
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal
- 28 days of vacation
- Weekly team lunch
- Divers physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- Remuneration 550 € / month
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list