As Digital Product Director and Product Owner, you will be responsible for the development of our digital products:
- our front-end pages for our Platforms brands (e.g. galapatours.com)
- our in-house back-end system GO
- our mobile apps (Android, iOS)
Your chief goal will be delivering top-notch digital products that have been thought through from beginning to end, always ensuring excellent user experience and high conversion rates.
You will report directly to Erick, our Integrator and Head of Business Operations, and will be part of the Executive Team. Our UX/UI Designer will report to you. You will also work closely with stakeholders across the company, and especially with our IT Department, our Data Engineer, and the Marketing Department.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Nevertheless, we can also wait for a few months in case the ideal candidate cannot start immediately. We will support you in case you need a working visa for Germany.
The basics you bring along
- 5+years of experience in product management
- Proven experience handling conflicting wishes from stakeholders
- Excellent project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind and extensive familiarity running customer feedback campaigns.
- Proven track record delivering easy-to-use apps and web interfaces for users
- You have run dozens if not hundreds of A/B test
- "Let's get it done" attitude and hands-on mentality.
- You enjoy working in a non-corporate environment where you can create lasting relationships.
- It's fun to be around you, and your future colleagues will enjoy working with you.
- Fluent business English
You can impress us even more with
- Experience managing teams.
- Passion about responsible travel and bringing cultures together.
- Conversational Spanish.
What awaits you in your new job
- Work with stakeholders to understand our goals and vision, and identify business and customer needs
- Comprehensively create and execute product strategy and roadmap, always ensuring that products and features are conceptualized from beginning to end
- Identify and resolve issues with missing stories and conflicting requirements
- Constantly and consistently measure and improve product-related KPIs together with the teams involved
- Discover the root cause(s) of pain points, and validate business opportunities
- Negotiate with both stakeholders and IT for optimal ROI for projects
- Prioritization of product backlog
- Organization of testing phase and release plans
What we promise you
- Stability guarantee
- International & friendly working environment
- Surrounded by highly capable & motivated professionals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow with new challenges
Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world
- We care about the well-being of our employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- 28 vacation days
- Access to travel trade discounts for your own traveling
- Relocation assistance
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and your cover letter in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list