As our Head of Product you will be responsible for the development of our digital products:
- our tour operator front end pages (ie viventura.de, japaventura.fr)
- our platform front end pages (ie galapatours.com)
- our backend "go"
- our mobile apps (Android, iOS)
You will report directly to our CEO Andre and will be part of the Executive Team. Our UX/UI Designer will report to you. You will also closely work with our CTO Gustavo, the development team (7 developers), with our Data Scientist and with the stakeholder and users of our products. The ideal starting date is December 1st 2019.
The basics you bring along
- 5+years of experience in product management
- Excellent English Skills
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban…)
- Strong analytical skills to take data informed decisions
- UX & UI oriented
- Excellent project management skills
- Proactive – getting it done mentality
- Experience with A/B test tools
- A fun person to be around
You can impress us even more with
- Spanish Skills are a plus (as the IT team is located in Colombia)
- French and/or German Skills (as lots of our customers are from Germany and France)
- A passion for responsible travel
What awaits you in your new job
- Working with stakeholders to understand our goals & vision and identify business & customer needs
- Creation & goog execution of your product strategy & roadmap
- Identify and resolve issues with missing stories and conflicting requirements
- Measure & improve product related KPIs together with the teams involved
- Discover the root cause(s) of pain points, and validate business opportunities
- Negotiate with both Stakeholders and IT for optimal ROI for projects
- As part of the Executive Team you influence the company's future
- Prioritization of the products backlog
- Organization of testing phase and release plans
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly educational budget to invest in your professional growth
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Interesting projects and goals.
- Flexibility in working schedule
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
- Relocation Assistance
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your CV and your cover letter in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list