viventura is Germany’s leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly sustainable round trips to Peru and other South American countries. Choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature we offer innovative, high quality tours for fair prices. Our main office is in La Paz, Bolivia, and our aim is to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
We are looking for interns yearly from March to August and from September to February.
At the moment we are searching for an intern starting from May or June 2019 (duration 3-6 months)
Exciting News: we offer now the possibility to those who are interested to do their 6 months internship 3 months in Berlin & 3 months in our headquarter in La Paz - if that is interesting to you please state this in your Cover letter.
See here a short video from Annika, one of our Travel Specialists, taken from the office in La Paz.
Who we’re looking for:
- Passion for being in contact with our clients
- Knowledge of South America and it’s different countries
- Being independent, pro-active, open minded and positive
- Sense of responsibility towards customers, colleagues and your own tasks
- Impeccable knowledge of German
- Very good knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of Spanish is advantageous
- Good knowledge of internet programs (browser, Skype, Google Applications)
These are your responsibilities:
- Support our Travel Specialists in their tasks
- Create booking confirmations and travel documents
- Be in charge of customer communication per mail
- Answer customer inquiries by phone and/or e-mail
- Check Website written content (feedback, travel reports, etc.)
- Analyze our product portfolio & market
- Improve our product presentation
- Handle inquiries with our incoming offices
- Projects as per aptitude and interest (after approx. 3 month)
What we offer:
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Possibility to work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- International Team
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
- Support with visa procedure in case needed
- Flight to La Paz and back in case you live in Germany
- Remuneration of 350 € / month
Now it´s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application (CV & Cover letter in German, creative third page in English).
« Back to jobs list