We are looking for an awesome and skilled Full Stack Developer! If your passion is coding, if you love to learn new things every day, if you love logic and problem-solving, this the perfect job for you.
We are looking for somebody to help us create, improve, and strengthen our infrastructure, in order to support our vision of promoting sustainable tourism around the world.
You will be an active member of a fun cross-functional team responsible for the full software development of our brands. This young team of developers will share their knowledge and experiences with you, and your IT Leader Gustavo will be there with you to ensure a smooth onboarding process in the company.
Check out these introductions from our team and CEO!
The basics you bring along:
- Web Performance (optimized algorithms, queries and assets)
- React + state handlers
- High Backend knowledge
- Microservice architecture
- Development with high quality (functional and unit tests)
- Advanced level of English.
You can impress us even more with
- Responsive Design
- CSS Frameworks (stylus/less, sass)
- Ionic/Flutter/React Native
What awaits you in your new job:
- Designing data models, user interface (optimized frontend considering loading time), business logic according to new system requirements.
- Defining system architecture based on Microservices to achieve high quality results (first request and cached system).
- Taking into account: server-side frameworks and client-side frameworks.
- Implementing/Documenting new features based on TDD approach to our current REST API.
- Creating application to manage the travel documents.
- Developing website responsive design according to requirements of UI/UX defined by Designer.
- Participating actively and proactively to each scrum meeting in order to increase knowledge and constantly improve our methodologies.
- Maintaining quality, and respecting the releases schedule.
What we promise you:
- Interesting tasks and goals.
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- Flexibility with regards of place of work and working schedule.
- Possibility to work in other offices in the ventura network around the world (for example in Mexico, Bolivia or Germany).
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers.
- Competitive salary.
- Participation in the company's profits.
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel.
- International Team.
- Quarterly social days and Team Events.
- Yearly 2-week-offsite if we achieve our goals
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list