Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As the IT team, our mission is to deliver reliable tech solutions of great value in a timely manner.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will help us create, improve, and strengthen our website system, in order to support our vision of promoting sustainable tourism around the world.
You will be an active member of a fun cross-functional team, responsible for developing our multi-brand, multi-language website system. Our team will be happy to welcome you, and your Technical Product Owner Samuel, will be there with you to ensure a smooth onboarding process in the company.
Note: This is a fully remote position. We have team members in Colombia, Argentina, Norway and Italy. Join our international team
On daily basis, you will:
- Connect our Hasura (GraphQL) database to our Next.js frontend.
- Apply React.js best practices and its modern fundamentals like hooks, providers.
- Use the latest Typescript features to add type-safety to your code.
- Integrate responsive designs from our UI/UX designer to the website system based on Material UI (MUI).
- Create SQL-views to represent our business logic in code.
- Work with GIT flow to publish your changes according to our Agile project management.
The basics you bring along
- At least basic React knowledge.
- At least 70% in conversational English.
- Great communication and organization skills.
- Hands on attitude.
- Great team work skills.
- Understanding of Gitflow
You can impress us even more with
- Relational Database (Postgres & SQL)
- Hasura GraphQL Engine
- React admin
- Working with google-maps
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list