We are looking for an awesome and skilled React Developer! If your passion is coding, if you love to learn new things every day, if you love logic and problem-solving, this is the perfect job for you.
In your day to day, you will help us create, improve, and strengthen our infrastructure, in order to support our vision of promoting sustainable tourism around the world.
You will be an active member of a fun cross-functional team responsible for the full software development of our brands. This young team of developers will share their knowledge and experiences with you, and your IT Leader Gustavo will be there with you to ensure a smooth onboarding process in the company.
- At least 70% in conversational English.
- Great communication and organization skills.
- Hands on attitude.
- Great team work skills.
You can impress us even more with
- Hasura GraphQL Engine
- React admin
- Relation Database (Postgres)
- Knowledge about GIT flow.
What awaits you in your new job:
- Developing website responsive design according to requirements of UI/UX defined by Digital Products, with quality and professional documentation
- Applying React.js best practices and its modern fundamentals like hooks.
- Using state handler such as Redux to manage the web application’s state and making asynchronous API calls
- Participating actively and proactively to each meeting in order to increase his/her knowledge and constantly improve our workflows/ methodologies.
- Delivering great results in a timely manner to the company stakeholders using GIT flow.
- Interacting with multidisciplinary and multicultural teams, improving your personal and professional growth through software development.
What we promise you:
- Interesting tasks and goals.
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- Flexibility in regard to place of work and working schedule.
Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers.
- Competitive salary.
- Participation in the company's profits.
- Good career opportunities within Ventura Travel.
- International Team.
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for a job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list