As our intern for viventura you would get a deep and holistic inside into the work of Germany’s leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly sustainable round trips to South American countries. The Group Travel Specialist Team of viventura has the challenge to create innovative, high quality tours for fair prices by choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature. You will support us in achieving our goal to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. As our intern you will also lead the clients to go through the different stages of a booking life cycle and support them in having the best travel experience.
We are looking for interns yearly from March to August and from September to February.
At the moment we are searching for an intern starting from February or March 2020 (duration 3-6 months)
Exciting News: we offer now the possibility to those who are interested to do their 6 months internship 3 months in Berlin & 3 months in our headquarter in La Paz - if that is interesting to you please state this in your Cover letter.
See here a short video from Annika, one of our 8 German Travel Specialists, taken from the office in La Paz.
The basics you bring along
- Passion for being in contact with our clients
- Knowledge of South America and it’s different countries
- Being independent, pro-active, open-minded and positive
- Sense of responsibility towards customers, colleagues and your own tasks
- Impeccable knowledge of German
- Very good knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of Spanish is advantageous
- Good knowledge of internet programs (browser, Skype, Google Applications)
What awaits you in your new internship
- Support our Travel Specialists in their tasks
- Create booking confirmations and travel documents
- Be in charge of customer communication per mail
- Answer customer inquiries by phone and/or e-mail
- Check Website written content (feedback, travel reports, etc.)
- Analyze our product portfolio & market
- Improve our product presentation
- Handle inquiries with our incoming offices
- Projects as per aptitude and interest (after approx. 3 month)
What we promise you
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Diverse physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- Weekly team lunch
- International Team & friendly working environment
- Possibility to work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Good career opportunities within ventura TRAVEL
- Support with visa procedure in case needed
- Flight to La Paz and back in case you live in Germany
- Remuneration of 350 € / month in LaPaz | Remuneration of 550 € / month in Berlin
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a network of Group Travel Specialist based in Berlin, who are passionate for South America and the development of eco-friendly sustainable round trips to South American countries. We have a great network of different local partners and providers and our shared goal is to create sustainable and beneficial travel experience for everyone involved. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list