viventura is Germany’s leading tour operator specialized in eco-friendly sustainable round trips to Peru and other South American countries. Choosing local providers, respecting cultures, people and nature we offer innovative, high quality tours for fair prices. Our main office is in La Paz, Bolivia, and our aim is to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
Who we’re looking for:
Are you interested in the tourism industry and have always wanted to know what a tour operator does and how it works? Acting responsibly is very important for you, and you have a special affinity with South American countries? Then we are the perfect place for you!
These are your responsibilities:
- Passion for tourism and for being in contact with our clients
- Knowledge of South America and it´s countries
- Independence and pro-activeness
- Open minded and positive
- Good knowledge of German, both spoken and written
- Very good knowledge of English
- Spanish knowledge is an advantage
- A sense of responsibility towards customers, colleagues and your own tasks
- Good knowledge of Internet programs (Browsers, Skype, Google applications)
- A-level is an advantage
What we offer:
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Flexibility with regard to place of work and working schedule
- Possibility to work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Competitive salary
- International Team
- Participation in the company's profits
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Yearly 3-week-offsite if we achieve our goals
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
Now it´s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application (CV & Cover letter in German & Third Page in English).
« Back to jobs list