Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! Today, joining our main Brand Viventura means joining a structured and financially solid player, socially committed with the vSocial foundation. Our mission is to make travelers experience the true South America by offering amazing trips and unique experiences.
As our Travel Specialist, you'll be the first person to inspire our customers to travel to South America with Viventura. You'll have the freedom to create and sell high-quality, authentic group trips to French-speaking clients, whereas we'll rely on you to manage a smooth trip preparation and follow-up. Your mission will be to create innovative tours for fair prices by working with local providers and ensuring respect for cultures, people, and nature. As an expert with a true passion for South America, you will unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the destinations that our clients visit. You will provide excellent customer service to our French-speaking clients by email and over the phone.
Depending on your knowledge, you will be in charge of the following destinations: Ecuador, Argentina, Chile and Brazil.
We offer the option of being based at our headquarters in Berlin, with yearly trips to South America (up to 3 months) and working remotely after one year. See here a short video of a part of our Travel Specialist Team, which currently counts 4 members:
Note: Right now, our team is fully staffed. However, we are constantly growing and therefore happy if you send us your application anyway. If your application convinces us, we would love to contact you as soon as we have a new vacancy.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Help our clients to choose the Viventura-trip they'll love!
- Research the best product and experiences in South America.
- Develop our products and push the sales for your destinations.
- Be responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- Analyze the market to improve our products and sales strategy.
- Get the best deal for Viventura and our clients, negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers.
- Guide our travelers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Coordinate reservations with our flight department and local service providers.
The basics that you bring along
- 2+ years experience in Sales and Customers service.
- Passion for South America because you lived or travelled there.
- Passion for having contact with customers & our local partners.
- Your mother tongue is French and you have excellent written expression.
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English.
- Challenge seeker.
- And last but not least: you bring a positive attitude and remain calm under stress.
You can impress us even more with
- Basic knowledge of Spanish for partner communication is a big plus.
- Experience in tourism industry and especially tour-operator
- Software skills are a plus.
What we promise you
- Being based at our headquarters in Berlin, with yearly trips to South America (up to 3 months)
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Remote office friendly
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
You are looking for a job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list