Due to the current happenings concerning the corona virus worldwide, we decided to pause the recruiting process for now. We want to act responsibly and do not want to rush into an employment contract without knowing the midterm effect the virus will have on our industry. Therefore, we decided to not sign any new contract for now.
If you still want to send us your application, we will analyse it and might contact you when we open the position again.
As a Product & Sales Specialist for Viventura you will plan, design and sell amazing trips to South America. Joining the Ventura TRAVEL family, you will be offering authentic, innovative and sustainable travel experiences in South America. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the continent while living unique and unforgettable experiences.
You will report directly to the Viventura team manager, and you will be part of the Travel Specialist team, which currently counts 5 members, you might be the 6th !
Please take a look at this Video to get to know the team and the office:
The basics that you bring along
- 2+ years in tourism industry
- You travelled or lived in South America.
- You are passionate about South America.
- Passion for having contact with customers & incoming partners
- Your mother tongue is French and you have excellent written expression
- Good knowledge of English and Spanish
- And last but not least: you bring a positive attitude and remain calm under stress
What awaits you in your new job
- Responsibility for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- Analysis of our competition to constantly improve our products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you get the best deal for Viventura and our clients
- Answer prospect's inquiries by phone and email
- Guidance of our customers before and after the trip
- Coordination of reservations with our flight department and local service providers and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer
What we promise you
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Position based in Berlin. Possibility to work out of our other offices (La Paz, Cuzco, Medellin).
- Discounts when traveling in a Viventura trip
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- 28 days of vacation
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
We are a network of Group Travel Specialist based in Berlin, who are passionate for South America and the development of eco-friendly sustainable round trips to South American countries. We have a great network of different local partners and providers and our shared goal is to create sustainable and beneficial travel experience for everyone involved. We at viventura enjoy working in a growing company where everybody shares and lives our vision and personally contributes to our success in better environmental practices.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list