Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As our new Marketing Specialist for the German Market, you and your team will play an integral role in our mission: to create and support successful travel brands that change the world for the better.
You will be chiefly responsible for identifying new partners and maintaining relationships with existing ones. In this role, you will research potential partners and create compelling campaigns that will help generate leads and revenue for our company. In addition, you will be the main account manager for 2-3 of our travel brands.
We are looking for a hands-on Marketing professional (at least 2 years of experience) with an eagerness to grown professionally and who will help us develop partnerships as a new and emerging part of our business. No prior experience in the partnerships field is necessary, as we will provide training so that you can become our point person for this topic.
You will report directly to our new Director of Marketing and liaise often with Erick, our Head of Business Operations. You will join a growing Marketing team of nine (9) talented individuals. Your main working language will be English.
On daily basis, you will
- Create a systematic, result-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and performance (focus on return on investment) of multichannel partnership programs.
- Research new potential partners, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Negotiate and finalize contractual arrangements in accordance with the company’s priorities.
- Serve as the account manager for some of our travel brands (i.e., ensure success for these brands by coordinating and executing projects with marketing channel specialists).
The basics you bring along
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in Marketing.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrable background in data, KPIs, and results-driven approach.
- You are fun to be around—your colleagues will enjoy working with you!
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German.
- Strong and confident level of English.
You can impress us even more with
- Experience in partnership marketing, or in communications and/or public relations.
- Passion for and/or previous experience in the travel industry.
- Experience in an agency setting and/or coordinating multiple projects with different clients/target groups.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list