Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As our new Partnerships Marketing Specialist, you and your team will play an integral role in our mission: to create and support successful travel brands that change the world for the better.
You will be chiefly responsible for identifying new partners and maintaining relationships with existing ones. You will research potential partners and create compelling campaigns that will help generate leads and revenue for our company. We are looking for a hands-on Marketing professional (2-3 years of experience) who will help us develop this new and growing part of our business.
You will report directly to our new Director of Marketing and liaise often with Erick, our Head of Business Operations. You will join a growing Marketing team of eight (8) talented individuals. Your main working language will be English.
On daily basis, you will
- Create a systematic, result-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and performance (focus on return on investment) of multichannel partnership programs.
- Research new potential partners, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Negotiate and finalize contractual arrangements in accordance with the company’s priorities.
- Serve as the account manager for some of our travel brands (i.e., ensure success for these brands by coordinating and executing projects with marketing channel specialists).
The basics you bring along
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in Marketing, particularly in outreach and partnership management.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrable background in data, KPIs, and results-driven approach.
- You are fun to be around—your colleagues will enjoy working with you!
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German.
- Strong and confident level of English.
You can impress us even more with
- Passion for and/or previous experience in the travel industry.
- Experience in communications and/or public relations.
- Experience in an agency setting and/or coordinating multiple projects with different clients/target groups.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list