Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! In the Flights department, our mission is to provide flights for our brands based on quality and efficiency work between sales and flights.
As our Junior Flight Specialist, you would be working directly with the Operations team and the Flights team itself. As a team, we have the challenge to always provide a good and fast service in order to be able to achieve our company's objectives. We like to focus on Ventura TRAVEL's values. Be FUN to work in an international team environment, be FOCUS to meet deadlines and achieve goals, and be FAIR in every aspect of our daily work.
On daily basis you will
- Check our internal system to ensure quality on information
- Review our GDS's queue, ADMs, make some flight reservations
- Work hand by hand with the OPS team and IT team to avoid errors
- Constant communications with both Flights Team
- Be ready to answer emergency calls on a rotating basis with the rest of the team.
The basics you bring along
- Basic Amadeus experience.
- English proficiency in speaking and writing
- Experience on Customer Service with great service mentality.
- Good skills on prioritizing and organization.
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to details.
- Being able to work under pressure.
You can impress us even more
- Other language skills (French or German).
- Have experience working with other GDS.
- Previous experience working in an airline.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list