Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands based in Germany that unleash the adventurer in every person! GREKAVENTURA offers authentic, innovative, and sustainable travel experiences to the land of myths & Gods, Greece. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of Greece while experiencing unique and unforgettable adventures.
As our Tour Conductor for GREKAVENTURA you will accompany our clients in their dream of discovering the real Greece, as well as making their trip an unforgettable lifetime experience! You will join our team of passionate Tour Conductors and report to our Tour Guide Operations Specialist, Johan Jansen.
On daily basis, you will
- Serve as GREKAVENTURA host, day-to-day guide, interpreter, and manager to a group of Senior travellers (small size 06-12 people) on a 02-03 weeks all-country trip
- Provide leadership for our travellers and be responsible for their well-being, ensuring their safety and operating a smooth tour.
- Maintain the established travel itinerary as closely as possible, making changes only when necessary.
- Keep calm even when it gets stressful, act according to the protocol in special circumstances, and provide flexible solutions on your own.
- Make sure that the services delivered by our partners meet our quality, safety, and sustainable standards.
- Keep track of everyday spending, save receipts, and keep expenses under the specified trip budget.
- Our clients are more than just customers to you, you treat them like friends and make sure their trip with us will be the best experience they can have.
- Simply having a good time and sharing it with people from German or French-speaking countries.
The basics you bring along
- Advanced knowledge (C2 level) of the German or French language for communication with clients. Plus, you are fluent in English.
- You have all the right permissions to work/guide in Greece
- You have a first Aid Certification (CPR and Heimleich manoeuvre)
- Extensive knowledge (and continually increase) of Greece as a travel destination and the passion to show it.
- You are interested in sustainable, local & authentic travel.
- Good health, high energy level and positive attitude. We need TC's who can always handle the daily stresses, both mental and physical, of long and tiring days.
- You are the friendly, happy and helpful face of GREKAVENTURA.
- Practical experience using internet, e-mails and google platforms.
You can impress us even more with
- You are fluent in both German and French.
- Previous working experience as TC, specially in Greece.
What we promise you
- Opportunity to participate in further education for Tour conductors within the company.
- Competitive salary for each tour.
- Further, career opportunities such as the possibility to become part of the operational team or travel coordinator for our tour guides.
- International & friendly working environment, with colleagues in Germany, France & Latin America who are a lot more than just co-workers.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
« Back to jobs list