Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! At Asiaventura, our mission is to wow our customers with unforgettable, authentic and responsible travel experiences in South East Asia.
As the Director for Asiaventura, you will have a direct impact on the success and the development of the brand! We believe that by focusing on just one niche, you can provide superior trips to our travelers. We are looking for experienced professionals, with entrepreneurial spirit, who have their heart in the right place.
You will collaborate with a young, passionate team of Intrapreneurs, each developing their own brand. You will have the support of the Ventura TRAVEL departments that will help you take Asiaventura to its finest potential. We only consider Applications that have a CV and Cover Letter in English.
Important: Start date for this position is January 1st, 2024
On daily basis, you will
- Support the growth and development of Asiaventura to make it a success.
- Build up new, and maintaining existing relationships with local partners to create unique travel experiences.
- Design of amazing trips that will delight your customers.
- Ensure that the website with the content you provide will show your trips in an inspiring way.
- Work hand in hand with the Ventura Marketing team on a strategic level to ensure we address the right customers.
- Put the traveler into the focus and delight them with a world-class customer service that actually address customer needs.
- Lead a team, that will help you achieve all the above and ensures a sustainable growth.
The basics you bring along
- Great passion for South East Asia, extensive travel experience in the region.
- It's fun to be around you, and your future colleagues will enjoy working with you.
- High level of English.
- Ambitious & entrepreneurial spirit.
- Professional experience needed to succeed with your new brand.
- Fair & sustainable approach.
- You are proactive and creative in finding solutions.
- Great communication skills.
You can impress us even more with
- You have knowledge of French and/or German.
- You have experience in the tourism industry, preferably in group travel.
- You have some experience with SEO / content writing.
What we promise you
- Getting all needed financial investments to grow Asiaventura.
- Participation at the overall profit of Ventura TRAVEL.
- Development of your ideas with lots of freedom while giving you the support you deserve, you deserve trust and not bureaucracy.
- Possibility to learn & grow with us – we believe in constant development.
- No boredom: exciting challenges, each day will be different.
- Open & transparent company culture with weekly talks with the CEO and access to all the data you need.
- Option to work from our fun, central office in hip Berlin Kreuzkölln or a different location.
- Possibility to travel to another of our offices to work and personally meet other team members (i.e. we have offices in Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador and Colombia).
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals (so far we went to South Africa, Morocco, Mexico, Brasil & Costa Rica).
- Motivated and professional co-workers from all around the world, who want to grow just like you
- We take the Ventura core values seriously, for example each quarter we have a Fun Day, A Fair Day and a Focus day
- Possibility to benefit from great travel trade discounts i.e. from Airline partners or Deutsche Bahn.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications to Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the recruiting manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list