Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As the Viventura team, our mission is to make travelers experience the true South America by offering amazing trips and unique experiences.
As our new Travel Specialist, you'll inspire our German-speaking customers to travel to South America. You'll have the freedom to create and sell high-quality, authentic group trips to German-speaking clients. In addition, you will manage a smooth trip preparation and follow-up. As an expert with a true passion for South America, you will unite responsible tourism and innovative travel experiences in the destinations that our clients visit. You will have the opportunity to provide excellent customer service in German by email and over the phone.
We are currently looking for destination specialists for Argentina, Chile (Patagonia), and/or Ecuador. We offer the option of being based at our headquarters in Berlin or working remotely.
Watch the short video below and meet some members of your future team!
NOTE: The team is currently full, but the team is fast-growing, and we might have opportunities soon! Please keep in mind, we'll only consider applications written in English.
On daily basis you will
- Sell, sell, sell: help our travelers (over the phone and by email) choose their perfect travel adventure in South America!
- Set up and optimize the presentation of our travel products in South America (mainly on our website).
- Guide our travelers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Coordinate reservations with our flights department and local service providers in South America.
- Meet the monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals for your trips.
The basics you bring along
- 2+ years experience, preferably in sales and/or the tourism industry in group travel.
- Native-level oral and written knowledge of German (at least C2).
- Passion for customer service and sales.
- You have traveled to South America and want to make it your professional focus.
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English.
- You are fun to be around—your colleagues will enjoy working with you!
- And last but not least: you stay cool in busy times and bring a positive attitude!
You can impress us even more with
- Passion for and previous experience in the travel industry.
- Living experience in South America and command of Spanish.
- Advanced software skills.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list