Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As part of the Sales and Customer Experience team, our mission is ensuring that our travel brands' customers discover the world through amazing trips and unique experiences.
As our new Sales Specialist, you will be one of our company's spokespeople for our German-speaking customers. In doing so, you’ll have the opportunity to work with us towards the common goal of delivering unforgettable memories to our travelers! In this role, your primary goal will be supporting the growth of our younger travel brands thanks to your excellent selling and customer service skills. You will be our German-speaking clients' first contact from the beginning through the end of their trip.
You will report directly to our Director of Sales and Customer Experience and work closely with an international team that spans several continents. We thrive in our diversity and rely on the perspectives and knowledge of people from all backgrounds. Check out this video to get to know our company and your team better.
On daily basis, you will
- Sell, sell, sell: help our travelers (over the phone and by email) choose their perfect travel adventure!
- Coordinate reservations with our flights department and local service providers.
- Ensure that our travelers have all the information and products (e.g., travel insurance) that they need for their next adventure.
- Set up and optimize the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- Meet the monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals for your trips.
The basics you bring along
- A passionate salesperson with at least 3+ years of experience and clear sales results.
- Demonstrable background in data and KPIs.
- Ability to diagnose problems and find solutions.
- You are fun to be around—your colleagues will enjoy working with you!
- Native-level proficiency in German.
- Confident level of English.
You can impress us even more with
- Passion for and previous experience in the travel industry.
- Living and working experience in one of our travel destinations.
- Experience coordinating multiple projects with different clients/target groups.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list