Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! If you have a passion for Cambodian culture, and would like to show the unseen sides of Cambodia to the world, if traveling and cultural exchanges make you feel excited, we believe this is a perfect job for you!
As our German Speaking - Cambodian Tour Conductor (Tour Guide), you will act as the main guide that leads a group of 4-12 travelers throughout Cambodia from the North to the South. You will accompany our clients in their dream of discovering Cambodia, as well as making their trip an unforgettable lifetime experience!
We are Asiaventura, a new Southeast Asian brand from Ventura TRAVEL group. At our core, we love Southeast Asia and believe in authentic, local & sustainable travel. If you have the same passion and look for an international working environment that will provide you with great long-term opportunities, we would love to welcome you to be part of the team!
Your main responsibilities will be
- Be the leader of the trip: you will lead a group of travelers (small size 4-12 persons) to a 2-3 weeks all-country trip and stay with the group as a host of the trip and the representative of our company.
- Provide clear information about the places we visit and conveying your enthusiasm for this fascinating country.
- Be the first personal contact for our customers in case of any problem during the trip.
- Ensure the safety of our travelers and operating a smooth tour.
- In some cases, manage company's cash payment with the local partners.
- Help monitor that the services delivered by our partners meet our quality, safety, and sustainable standards.
- Simply having a good time and sharing it with people from German-speaking countries!
The basics you bring along
- Passion to show the authentic culture and people of Cambodia to travelers.
- Advanced knowledge of the German Language for communication with clients.
- A Cambodian national with an official Tour Guide license. (All country license).
- Good English Language communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of history, traditions, daily life, and current matters in Cambodia.
- Good Knowledge of German culture and current matters.
You can impress us even more with
- You are engaged, reliable, and really well organized.
- You are characterized by openness, cheerfulness, willingness to help, and positive charisma.
- Our clients are more than just customers to you, you treat them like friends and make sure their trip with us will be the best experience they can have.
- You keep calm even when it gets stressful, act according to the protocol in special circumstances, and can help out with flexible solutions on your own.
- You are interested in sustainable, local & authentic travel.
- We prefer that you have some experience, but also welcome the newly graduate too!
What we promise you
- Advance training and development program in areas such as languages, history and cultural knowledge, new destination and travel product knowledge, safety and sustainability.
- Opportunity to participate in further education for Tour Conductors within the company.
- Competitive salary for each tour, with an increased payment system based on performance.
- Additional earnings for taking over extra work before or after the tour
- Further, career opportunities such as the possibility to become an operation team, or the travel coordinator for our tour guides, or conductor of research (inspection) trips
- International & friendly working environment, with colleagues in Southeast Asia, Germany, and South America who are a lot more than just co-workers.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list