Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As the Operations team, our mission is to ensure smooth operations by providing outstanding quality in service and delivering prompt and accurate answer to stakeholders.
As our Tour Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for diverse functions such as tour guide and reservations management, and management of the current provider partners, as well of research for great new partners! Your team is spread across different offices internationally, and your working language will be English - If you are located in a different city, no worries, we also accept remote applications!
NOTE: Please keep in mind, we'll only consider applications written in English.
On daily basis you will
- Create reservations and operations of trips.
- Check invoices, prepayments and expenses.
- Be the main contact person for service providers and tour guides.
- Negotiate with service providers: ensuring the highest quality standards and competitive provider prices for our growing portfolio of trips in Japan and region.
- Make decisions in favor of cost-efficiency without compromising on quality.
- Find quick and cost-efficient solutions to operational emergencies and support tour guides on the ground.
The basics you bring along
- Proficiency in Japanese and English
- You set high standards of quality and know how to follow through.
- You are a great problem solver with passion for accuracy.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and are fun to be around: your future colleagues will enjoy working with you.
- You are tech-savvy, comfortable with and curious about new technologies.
- Openness for feedback, eagerness to learn, improve and grow.
- And last but not least: you bring a positive attitude, and you remain calm under stress.
You can impress us even more with
- Proficiency in German or French.
- Prior operational experience in Japan and region.
- Prior operational experience in the tourism industry.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list