Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As the Operations team, our mission is to ensure smooth operations by providing outstanding quality and service and delivering prompt and accurate answer to stakeholders.
As our next Reservation Specialist (French speaking), you will be creating superb trips in Latin America which our guests can optionally book before, during or after a departure. You will constantly look for unique opportunities to offer authentic and extraordinary experiences to our customers. You'll have the opportunity of creating new trips, negotiating services and contracts, writing excellent trip descriptions, constantly measuring the quality of your products, being there for our customers in case of emergencies and making sure all information are correctly displayed in our internal system "GO".
We are convinced that sharing great moments at work allows us to grow stronger together. You will be an active member of a fun team that has a high impact on our customer satisfaction. In this small and effective team, you will report directly to our Operations Director, Oliver.
NOTE: Please keep in mind, we'll only consider applications written in English.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Create superb trips in Latin America which our guests can optionally book before, during or after a group departure.
- Negotiate services and contracts with our providers (e.g. hotels, transport companies, local guides, DMCs).
- Coordinate reservations with partners and with internal stakeholders.
- Analyze the market to improve our products and sales strategy.
- In case of emergency, react quickly, find the best possible solution, and share information with stakeholder (also on weekends).
- You make sure all information is correctly displayed in our internal system "GO".
- Constantly measure the quality of your products and if needed taking immediate action.
The basics you bring along
- 2+ years experience in the tourism industry, preferably in group or individual travel.
- You know different Latin American countries from travelling yourself to create authentic trips.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to focus on few priorities and to say "no" to things.
- Negotiation skills.
- Flexible time management in emergency situations.
- Great language skills in Spanish, English and French.
You can impress us even more with
- Software skills are a plus.
- Passion for excellence and an eye for detail.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list