Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! Our brand Indico Travels brings travelers in their 30s and 40s together, so they can explore the world together on our group tours.
As our Travel Specialist, you will become a key member of Indico Travels’ team, while helping us grow the brand. You will report to Sina, the brand director and founder of Indico Travels. You will be the main contact for our travelers, and take on responsibility for sales of our group tours.
Your daily tasks will include answering customer queries and following up on sales interest. You will be on top of sales numbers for your tours and work with your colleagues to boost sales where needed. You’ll update the website where necessary, and work on ad hoc or larger projects to further Indico Travels success. Like all Ventura employees, you will go the extra mile to deliver unique adventures. Meet brand director Sina in this introductory video:
Your main responsibilities will be
- Customer service: Answering questions, pitching and selling our tours to travelers (in English and German).
- Taking responsibility for tours, keeping track of and boosting sales, communicating with our foreign partners.
- Completing competitor analysis and research.
- Planning, negotiating and launching new tour itineraries.
- Writing content for our website (in English and German), making sure it's up-to-date.
- Generally being Indico Travels’ founder Sina’s right-hand person and supporting her in a broad variety of tasks to further the brand’s growth.
- Depending on your skills and interests as well as our brand needs, we’d love you to get involved in: creating content for social media, seeking PR and press contacts.
Note: This is a full-time position, that means 40h per week.
The basics you bring along
- You can write and speak in (near) perfect English (C2 level) and German (C2 level).
- You have sales experience and achieve sales goals.
- You are skilled in customer contact (via email and also phone).
- You have a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy working in a team.
- You are conscientious, reliable and fulfil tasks on time.
- You can write compelling content.
- You understand the needs of travelers in their 30s and 40s (even if you’re not one yourself).
- You care about local communities and the environment.
You can impress us even more with
- You're curious about and/or experienced in brand building.
- You're experienced in planning trips or events.
What we promise you
- The possibility to help create and shape a new brand.
- Opportunity to broaden your experience as the brand grows.
- Office in Berlin’s trendy Kreuzberg neighborhood (we’re open to discussing remote work options too).
- Long term contract after successful completion of trial period.
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of our employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc)
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list