Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As the Operations team, our mission is to ensure smooth operations by providing outstanding quality in service and delivering prompt and accurate answer to stakeholders.
As our next Tour Guide Operations Support colleague, you will support our Tour Guide Operations Specialist on part-time basis in the day-to-day work such as allocating tour guides in our system, updating information and making sure information is shared and processes are followed.
We are convinced that sharing great moments at work allows us to grow stronger together. You will be an active member of a fun team that has a high impact on our tour guides and customer satisfaction. In this small and effective team, you will report directly to our Operations Director.
NOTE: Please keep in mind, we'll only consider applications written in English.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Ensure that our tour guides deliver the best possible service to our customers and take action if you see an issue.
- Constantly check if processes are being followed and adapt if needed.
- Share tour guide insights after a trip with the appropriate internal stakeholders in order to improve service quality.
- In case of emergency, react quickly, find the best possible solution, and share information with stakeholders.
The basics you bring along
- Experience working with tour guides.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to focus on priorities.
- Experience in working with reservation systems.
- Great language skills in Spanish, English
You can impress us even more with
- Experience defining new operational workflows and processes.
- Passion for excellence and an eye for detail.
- Further language skills in German and/or French
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list