Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As the Viventura team, our mission is to make travelers experience the true South America by offering amazing trips and unique experiences.
As our Travel Specialist for Argentina and Chile, you'll be the first person to inspire our customers to travel to South America with Viventura. You'll have the freedom to create and sell high-quality, authentic group trips to German-speaking clients, whereas we'll rely on you to manage a smooth trip preparation and follow-up. As an expert with a true passion for Argentina and Chile, you will unite responsible tourism and innovative travel experiences in the destinations that our clients visit. You will have the opportunity to provide excellent customer service by email and over the phone.
We offer the option of being based at our headquarters in Berlin or working remotely. See here a short video and meet part of our Travel Specialist Team:
Your main responsibilities will be
- Help our clients to choose the Viventura-trip to Argentina and Chile they'll love!
- Develop our products and push the sales for the destinations Argentina and Chile.
- Be responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- Analyze the market to improve our products and sales strategy.
- Get the best deal for Viventura and our clients, negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers.
- Guide our travelers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Coordinate reservations with our flight department and local service providers.
- Ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer!
The basics that you bring along
- 2+ years experience in the tourism industry, preferably in group travel.
- You know Argentina and Chile like the back of your hand.
- Passion for having contact with customers & our local partners.
- Oral and written knowledge of German on a Native Speaker level (at least C1).
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English.
- And last but not least: you stay cool in busy times and bring a positive attitude!
You can impress us even more with
- Basic knowledge of Spanish for partner communication is a big plus.
- If you also know Brazil and other South American countries, it would be a big plus.
- Software skills are a plus.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list