Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As the Viventura team, our mission is to make travelers experience the true South America by offering amazing trips and unique experiences.
As our Specialist for Argentina and Chile, you'll inspire our German-speaking customers to travel to those destinations with us. You'll have the freedom to create and sell high-quality, authentic group trips to German-speaking clients. In addition, you will manage a smooth trip preparation and follow-up. As an expert with a true passion for Argentina and Chile, you will unite responsible tourism and innovative travel experiences in the destinations that our clients visit. You will have the opportunity to provide excellent customer service in German by email and over the phone.
We offer the option of being based at our headquarters in Berlin or working remotely. See here a short video and meet part of our Travel Specialist Team:
Your main responsibilities will be
- Help our German-speaking clients to choose the Viventura trip to Argentina and Chile they'll love!
- Develop our products and push sales for the destinations Argentina and Chile.
- Analyze the market to improve our products and sales strategy.
- Guide our travelers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Coordinate reservations with our flight department and local service providers.
The basics that you bring along
- 2+ years experience, preferably in the tourism industry in group travel.
- Native-level oral and written knowledge of German (at least C2).
- Passion for customer service and sales.
- You have traveled to South America and want to make it your professional focus.
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English.
- And last but not least: you stay cool in busy times and bring a positive attitude!
You can impress us even more with
- You know Argentina and/or Chile like the back of your hand.
- Big plus if you also know other South American countries.
- Basic knowledge of Spanish for partner communication is a big plus.
- Advanced software skills.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list