Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! In the Group Travel team, our mission is ensuring that our travelers discover the world through amazing trips and unique experiences.
As our new Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for selling once-in-a-lifetime experiences to our German or French-speaking customers. In doing so, you’ll have the opportunity to work with us towards the common goal of delivering unforgettable memories to our travelers!
You will report directly to our Heads of Business Operations and work closely with an international team that includes the directors for our Africa and Middle East brands. We thrive in our diversity and rely on the perspectives and knowledge of people from all backgrounds. Check out this video to get to know our company and your team better.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Help our travelers (over the phone and by email) choose their perfect Africa and/or Middle East adventure!
- Jump in and provide short-term sales and customer service support for other travel brands, if necessary.
- Set up and optimize the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- Sell additional travel services to our travelers (e.g., travel insurance).
- Analyze the market to improve our products and sales strategy.
- Coordinate reservations with our flights department and local service providers.
- Meet our monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals for your trips.
The basics you bring along
- 3+ years of experience and proven track record in sales and/or customer service.
- Demonstrable background in data and KPIs.
- Ability to diagnose problems and find solutions.
- Experience coordinating multiple projects with different clients/target groups.
- You are fun to be around—your colleagues will enjoy working with you!
- Native-level proficiency in German or French.
- Confident level of English.
You can impress us even more with
- Experience with marketing automation software.
- Living experience in Africa, the Middle East, and/or another one of our destinations.
- Passion for and previous experience in the travel industry.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list