Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! Viventura offers authentic, innovative, and sustainable travel experiences in Latin America. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the Argentina while living unique and unforgettable adventures.
As our Tour Conductor for Viventura you will accompany our clients in their dream of discovering Argentina as well as making their trip an unforgettable lifetime experience! You will join our team of passionate Tour Conductors and report to our TC Operations Specialist Sergio.
On daily basis, you will
- Be responsible for our organized trips in Argentina and potentially surrounding countries
- Share enthusiastic insights of Argentina to our guests
- Give vivid and understandable information about all places we visit
- Ensure the safety of travelers and a smooth running of our tours
- Be the first personal contact for our customers for any problems during the trip
- Ensure the realization of the itinerary booked by our guests
- Show interest in protecting our environment
- Just have a good time and share it with our guests from French-speaking countries!
The basics you bring along
- You have advanced knowledge of French
- You have several years of experience in leading groups in Argentina
- Good knowledge of history, daily life, traditions, and current trends in Argentina
- You are engaged, reliable, and really well organized
- Our clients are more than just customers to you, you treat them like friends and make sure their trip with us will be the best experience they can have.
- You have an official tour guide license to lead tourist trips in Argentina
You can impress us even more with
- You are characterized by openness, cheerfulness, willingness to help, and positive charisma
- You keep calm even when it gets stressful and can help out with flexible solutions on your own.
- You are interested in sustainable, local & authentic travel.
What we promise you
- Advance training and development program in areas such as languages, history & cultural knowledge, new destination & travel product knowledge, safety & sustainability
- Opportunity to participate in further education for tour conductors within the company
- Competitive salary for each trip with an increased payment system based on performance
- International & friendly working environment, with colleagues in Asia, France, Germany, and South America who are a lot more than just co-workers
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications to Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the recruiting manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list