Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As the Viventura team, our mission is to make travelers experience the true South America by offering amazing trips and unique experiences.
As our apprentice in Product & Sales management, you will go the extra mile with us to deliver unique adventures. You will learn, from a team of experienced Travel Specialists, how to create and sell high-quality, authentic group trips to German-speaking clients. At the same time, we rely on you to support us with your hands-on mentality and enrich our customer's experiences, bringing creative ideas to the team.
Your mission will be to support us in achieving our goal to unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. As our apprentice, you will also lead the clients through the different stages of a booking life cycle and help them in having the best travel experience.
Starting date: 1. September 2022 (duration of training: 3 years)
Your main responsibilities will be
- Support our Travel Specialists in their tasks
- Create booking confirmations and travel documents
- Answer customer inquiries by phone and/or e-mail
- Check Website written content (feedback, travel reports, etc.)
- Analyze our product portfolio & market
- Improve our product presentation
- Coordinate reservations with our flight department and local service providers.
- Projects as per aptitude and interest (after approx. 3 month)
The basics that you bring along
- Passion for having contact with customers & our local partners.
- Knowledge of South America and its different countries.
- Sense of responsibility towards customers, colleagues and your own tasks
- Being independent, proactive, open-minded, and positive.
- Oral and written knowledge of German on a Native Speaker level (at least C1).
- Very good oral and written knowledge of English.
- Eagerness to learn about different software programs (task manager, Google Applications, reservation system,..)
- Challenge seeker.
- And last but not least: you stay cool in busy times and bring a positive attitude!
You can impress us even more with
- Basic knowledge of Spanish for partner communication.
- Solid knowledge about South America, its different regions and highlights.
- Software skills are a plus.
What we promise you
- Insight in the different departments of a tour operator.
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list