Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! In SAPIO, we specialize in eco-friendly sustainable and amazing culinary discovery tours.
As a Travel Specialist Intern for Food Travel, you will be in charge of the costumer communication to sell and advise on our high-quality tours with our main destinations: Italy and France. You will guide our guests through the different stages of the booking process and create the best travel experience for them. To ensure smooth operations, you will be in constant communication with our partners in the travel countries, as well as our TCs, and coordinate the program of the trips with them.
As an ambitious person with a passion for food travel, you will unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. This also includes the development and preparation of new trips.
Important: Internship date is from July - December 2023
On a daily basis, you will:
- Sell the trips and advising costumers.
- Provide guidance of our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Prepare of booking & travel documents.
- Follow-up of trips, evaluation of guest satisfaction.
- Be the responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- Coordinate reservations with our local service providers.
- Ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer.
- Event organization, e.g. tour guide training, customer events.
The basics you bring along
- You have passion for having contact with customers & our incoming partners.
- Oral and written knowledge of German on a native speaker level.
- Oral and written knowledge of Italian on an advanced level.
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English.
- You have great communication skills, you communicate in a polite and articulated manner.
- You have great organization and time management skills, and remain calm under stress.
- You are positive, proactive and creative in finding solutions.
- You are passionate about the Italian food culture and would go the extra mile for extraordinary products
You can impress us even more with
- You have knowledge of French or Spanish.
- You have experience in the tourism industry, preferably in group travel.
- You have knowledge about culture and gastronomy in France and/or Spain.
- You have some experience with SEO / content writing.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
You are looking for the job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position, and, on top of that, share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications to Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the recruiting manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list