Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As the Group team, our mission is to make travelers experience authentic vacations by offering amazing trips and unique experiences.
As our Product and Sales Specialist for Middle East & North Africa, you're the first person to inspire our customers to travel with Ventura TRAVEL's new brand. You'll have the freedom to create and sell high-quality, authentic group trips to German-speaking clients, whereas we'll rely on you to manage a smooth trip preparation and follow-up.
Your mission will be to create innovative tours for fair prices by working with local providers and ensuring respect for cultures, people, and nature. As an expert with a true passion, you will unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the destinations that our clients visit. You will provide excellent customer service to our German-speaking clients by email and over the phone.
On daily basis, you will
- Be responsible to develop our products and push the sales for our destinations.
- Help our clients to choose the trip they'll love!
- Be responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- Analyse the market to improve our products and sales strategy.
- Get the best deal for Ventura and our clients, When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers.
- Guide our travellers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Coordinate reservations with our flight department and local service providers,
- Ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer!
The basics that you bring along
- 2+ years experience in the tourism industry, preferably in group travel.
- You know the Middle East & North Africa like the back of your hand.
- Passion for having contact with customers & our local partners.
- Oral and written knowledge of German on a Native Speaker level (at least C1).
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English.
- Challenge seeker.
- And last but not least: you stay cool in busy times and bring a positive attitude!
You can impress us even more with
- French knowledge is a big plus.
- Software skills are a plus.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list