Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! We offer authentic, innovative, and sustainable travel experiences in across markets. As the Persiaventura brand, our mission is to astonish our clients with interactive & culturally enriching experiences in Iran.
We are looking for a passionate Brand Director, who wants to show the world, what they are capable of. You will take over Persiaventura, a Ventura TRAVEL brand founded in 2017. As the Brand Director of Persiaventura, you will have a big impact, we believe by focusing on just one niche, you can provide a superior trips to our travelers. We are looking for experienced professionals, with entrepreneurial spirit, who have their heart in the right place.
You will collaborate with a young, passionate team of Intrapreneurs, each developing their own brand. You will have the support of the Ventura TRAVEL departments that will help you take Persiaventura to its finest potential.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Support the growth and development of Persiaventura to make it a success.
- Build up new, and maintaining existing relationships with local partners to create unique travel experiences.
- Design of amazing trips that will delight your customers.
- Ensure that the website with the content you provide will show your trips in an inspiring way.
- Work hand in hand with the Ventura Marketing team on a strategic level to ensure we address the right customers.
- Put the traveler into the focus and delight them with a world-class customer service that actually address customer needs.
- Assemble and leading a team, that will help you achieve all the above and ensures a sustainable growth.
The basics that you bring along
- Great passion for Iran, extensive travel experience in the country.
- It's fun to be around you and your future colleagues will enjoy working with you
- Ambitious & entrepreneurial spirit.
- Professional experience needed to succeed with your new brand.
- Fair & sustainable approach.
- Ability to focus on few priorities and to say "no" to things
- Great communication skills.
- Good English skills, as it's our company language.
You can impress us even more with
- You speak Farsi or German.
- Several years experience in travel / tour operations.
- Good knowledge in Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Work experience with CRM systems like HubSpot.
- Some knowledge that can help not just your brand, but us Ventura TRAVEL as a whole.
What we promise you
- Getting all needed financial investments to grow Persiaventura.
- Solid fixed salary plus we share the profitability of the brand.
- Participation at the overall profit of all of our brands, such as all of our employees.
- Development of your ideas with lots of freedom while giving you the support you deserve, you deserve trust and not bureaucracy.
- Possibility to learn & grow with us – we believe in constant development.
- No boredom: exciting challenges, each day will be different.
- Open & transparent company culture with weekly talks with the CEO and access to all the data you need.
- Option to work from our fun, central office in hip Berlin Kreuzkölln or a different location.
- Possibility to travel to another of our offices to work and personally meet other team members (i.e. we have offices in Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia & Mexico).
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals (so far we went to South Africa, Morocco, Mexico, Brasil & Costa Rica).
- Motivated and professional co-workers from all around the world, who want to grow just like you
- We take the Ventura core values seriously, for example each quarter we have a Fun Day, A Fair Day and a Focus day
- Possibility to benefit from great travel trade discounts i.e. from Airline partners or Deutsche Bah.
What we offer to ensure your success
Right from the start you have support from our IT experts, you have access to our back-end software, you will get a responsive, well-designed website adapted to your needs, you will have the support of the world's best (and most fun) finance team; and you will work hand in hand with Francesca, the Accelerating Brands Coordinator, who will make sure you get all the resources and support you need to succeed. Find more info about the idea and birth of Ventura TRAVEL here. To sum up what we can offer:
- Access to a pool of 10,000's of travelers from France / DACH market who have traveled with us before and are keen to have a similar experience in trips
- the world's best (at least according to us) software for trip management and sales
- a creative Marketing team who ensures your website traffic
- a well-organized IT team, that will create an amazingly looking website for you within a few weeks
- a fantastic Finance Team, that will support you funding the company and will take the burden of financial matters such as ensuring payment of all providers, etc.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list