Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As the IT team, our mission is to deliver reliable tech solutions of great value in a timely manner.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer, if your passion is making the life easier to developers, scaling up infrastructure and building reliable software and also if you love to learn new things every day and problem-solving, this is the perfect job for you.
You will create, improve, and strengthen our infrastructure, in order to support our vision of delivering unforgettable memories to our travelers! You will be an active member of a fun cross-functional team responsible for the full software development of our brands. This young team of developers will share their knowledge and experiences with you, and your IT Director Gustavo will be there with you to ensure a smooth onboarding process in the company.
Your main responsibilities will be
- To build and set up CD / CI workflows to automate and improve development / testing and release processes.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and consult with the team to refine, test, and debug software to meet technical needs.
- Improve Kubernetes cluster and database architecture to ensure high-quality, secure and scalable deliverables.
- Monitor and develop our uptime checks across all services to minimize outages.
- Document infrastructure, deployment processes and also best practices on development workflow (performance security and reliability).
- Interact with multidisciplinary and multicultural teams, improving your personal and professional growth through software development.
The basics you bring along
- At least 70% in conversational English.
- Great communication and organization skills.
- Hands on attitude.
- Great team work skills.
You can impress us even more with
- Infrastructure as code
- Monitoring tools
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
« Back to jobs list