Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As the Tour Guide Operations team, our mission is to ensure that our travelers get to know and fully enjoy our trips thanks to excellent tour guides who act as our company's ambassadors.
As our next Remote Tour Guide Operations Specialist, you will be finding, training, and managing the best tour guides to ensure world-class operations for our brands. You'll be the go-to person for Tour Guides and internal stakeholders, on topics such as selection of the right tour guide for our trips, contract negotiations and changes, payments, and emergency handling. You will make sure that information is shared, and that our tour guides follow our processes.
We are convinced that sharing great moments at work allows us to grow stronger together. You will be an active member of a fun team that has a high impact on our tour guides and customer satisfaction. In this small and effective team, you will report directly to our Tour Guide Operations Manager.
NOTE: Please keep in mind, we'll only consider applications written in English.
On daily basis you will
- Hire, onboard, and constantly train German and French-speaking tour guides for Central and South America.
- Ensure that our tour guides deliver the best possible service to our travelers, and take immediate action if you see an issue.
- Keep all data about our tour guides updated and organized in our systems.
- Allocate tour guides for every trip.
- Manage tour guide payments before and after the trip.
- Proactively handle emergencies in a professional and efficient way.
The basics you bring along
- Proven previous experience as a Tour Conductor, or experience working in operations at a DMC, travel agency, or tour operator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to prioritize.
- Negotiation skills with a strong ability to say "no" to things.
- Flexible time management in emergency situations.
- Native Spanish and fluent English.
You can impress us even more with
- Language skills in German and/or French.
- Experience giving high-quality trainings.
- Experience defining new operational workflows and processes.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list