Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As the Data team, our mission is to deliver actionable and meaningful data insights through reports.
We are looking for an awesome and skilled Data Engineer! If your passion is data, if you love to learn new things every day, if you love building data pipelines, problem-solving, and if you are a team player, this is the perfect job for you. In your day-to-day, you will help us create, improve, and strengthen our data infrastructure in order to support our vision of promoting sustainable tourism around the world.
You will be an active member of a fun cross-functional team responsible for the full software development of our brands, giving our brand directors the tools to make smart decisions thanks to data reports. To make it possible, we will share our knowledge and experiences with you to ensure a smooth onboarding process within the company.
On daily basis you will
- Create and maintain ETL data pipelines.
- Design and maintain data structures in the Data Warehouse.
- Integrate data requests through different APIs like HubSpot.
- Interact with multidisciplinary and multicultural teams, improving your personal and professional growth through software development.
The basics you bring along
- Advanced SQL.
- Python for data processing.
- At least 70% in conversational English.
- Great communication and organization skills.
- Hands on attitude.
- Great team work skills.
You can impress us even more with
- Google Analytics.
What we promise you
- Interesting tasks and goals.
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- Flexibility in regard to place of work and working schedule.
Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers.
- Competitive salary.
- Good career opportunities within Ventura Travel.
- International Team.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager, and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list