Are you ready to become a key member of an emerging new travel brand?
As a highly-motivated, proactive, and passionate Product & Sales Intern for the new brand Africaventura, you will plan, design and sell life changing trips to Southern Africa. In this role, you will deliver great customer service, develop new products, and help our clients to make the most informed buying choice possible. Joining the Ventura TRAVEL family, you will be offering authentic, interactive and innovative travel experiences. We want our travelers to enjoy the enriching culture and beauty of the country while being immersed in interactive group activities with the locals and unforgettable travel experiences.
Our vision is for every Africaventura traveler to become an ambassador for the African continent. Here you can see a short video of brand director Emke, that might help you to understand better what we are doing.
The basics you bring along
- You are passionate about being in contact with our clients (both by phone or via email)
- You are passionate about the African continent and have travel experience in Southern Africa
- Great communication skills, both on a verbal and written level, in English, German (native level)
- Openness for feedback, eagerness to learn, improve and grow
- And last but not least: you bring a positive attitude and you remain calm under stress
What awaits you in your new job
- You are responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- You offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail)
- You work on the content in German for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, or you translate existing texts from English
- You coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer
- You develop new products for Africaventura, where you get to design a trip from scratch
- You analyze our competitors to develop the best possible products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you get the best deal for Africaventura and our clients
What we promise you
- Working in the city of Cape Town and being a part of the exciting early stages that will define the new brand
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- We care about the well-being of our employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- 12 vacation days (for 6 month Internship)
- Weekly team lunch
- Divers physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for a job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and your cover letter in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list