As our highly-motivated and passionate Product & Sales Specialist, you will lead our team in creating amazing and authentic trips for the French & German travelers to Thailand and Vietnam.
You will be an important member that help our travelers experience the authentic local experiences, and be part of the award-winning company that has pioneered innovative and responsible travel!
We look for a team player with proactive and positive mindset who will do things with passion, dedication, and a lot of fun in your journey at Asiaventura and Ventura TRAVEL.
Right now our team is fully staffed. However, we are constantly growing and therefore happy if you send us your application anyways.
If your application convinces us we would love to contact you as soon as we have a new vacancy !
You will report directly to Vera, the Executive Director of Asiaventura (Southeast Asia Travel), while working with a global team that champions authentic & responsible travel with unique products and personable service.
The basics you bring along
- Passionate about Thailand & Vietnam - you have already traveled or lived there, so you really know the country.
- You are either a French Native speaker
- You are fluent in English.
- You love to talk and communicate with our clients to help them arrange the trip of their dreams
- You have excellent writing skills for making promotional materials and speaking skills for client-facing roles
- You are open to feedbacks and eager to improve and learn more, everyday
- You have the ability to learn quickly, take responsibility, and manage tasks to completion
- And last but not least: you have a positive attitude and strive to create a nice environment for people around you.
You can impress us even more with
- Verbal/Communication Skills in Thai or Vietnamese, this would allow you to take part in our product development works and negotiations with providers.
- Interest in sustainable travel.
- Previous experience with content development, client service, or related work in the tourism industry.
What awaits you in your new job
- You are responsible for the development, preparation and presentation of our travel products to sale to the clients.
- You analyze our competitors to constantly improve our products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you get the best deal for Asiaventura and our clients
- Receive customer calls and coordinate with relevant departments to handle the clients' requests.
- You coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers, and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer.
- You work on the content in French/German for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, or you translate existing texts from English
- You will be responsible for the sales performances of your own travel product lines.
- You will have opportunity to take part in different initiatives and responsibilities, or even take ownership of projects depending on your performance and learning ability.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment, with colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers.
- You can choose to be based in Thailand (Bangkok), or Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City), or at central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal.
- Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Good career opportunities within ventura TRAVEL.
- We care about the well-being of our employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Excellent training opportunities and individually-tailored objectives.
- 18 days of vacation/year
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Diverse physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
- Competitive Salary and Health Insurance
- Work Permit (If in Thailand
- Note: due to the COVID-19 restrictions on traveling and social activities, the work arrangements and activities might be adjusted according to the countries' situation and government announcements.
Asiaventura welcomes travelers with authentic experiences in Southeast Asia. We are the newest brand in the Ventura TRAVEL family that focuses on offering activities that build a genuine local connection between travelers and the local people, while creating positive impacts in the destinations that we travel to. We are passionate about bringing destination highlights in innovative ways and showing the different sides of Southeast Asian cultures. We are people-focused company that strives to create a positive working environment for our members and partners.
You are looking for a job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list