As our Marketing Director, you will be chiefly responsible for understanding our customers and for building awareness about how our products and services satisfy their needs. We are looking for a visionary with a long-term strategy who will also be comfortable with the coordination of day-to-day marketing activities.
You will report directly to Erick, our Integrator (Head of Business Operations) and head a Marketing team of six (and growing!) talented individuals. Your main working language will be English.
If you are a people-person who is hungry to take our different travel brands to the next level, we want to hear from you!
The basics you bring along
- You have 5+ years of experience in developing and executing online/digital marketing campaigns, and in positioning and communicating a brand.
- Solid managerial experience and a track record of inspiring a team to excel in its performance.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and effectively addressing them.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind and good knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Full understanding of the basics of the main different marketing channels (SEO, SEA, Social, Social Paid, CRM, Marketing Automation, etc.).
- Full understanding and solid work experience with marketing attribution and personas.
- For performance campaigns, a result-driven approach in the form of ROAS.
- You embrace change and optimize campaigns and processes even if they are not "broken".
- "Let's get it done" attitude and hands-on mentality.
- It's fun to be around you, and your future colleagues will enjoy working with you.
- Fully fluent in English (native level preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and/or German.
You can impress us even more with
- A wide range of experience in digital marketing with a great number of different brands and approaches.
- Experience with predictive modeling in marketing.
- Passion about responsible travel and bringing cultures together.
- Established press and media contacts.
Responsibilities awaiting you
- Develop successful strategies for our travel brands, and coordinate and ensure effective execution.
- Communicate effectively with other departments to identify opportunities and priorities in marketing.
- Hire and develop the best: recruit and coach excellent marketing channel specialists that outperform the competition, with the goal of expanding the team's size over the next 2-3 years.
- Play an impactful role in our yearly Strategy Meetings by identifying must-haves to fulfill our long-term vision.
- Develop and manage our annual marketing budget.
- Continually keep track of the latest marketing trends, market changes, consumer trends, and adapt to new strategies for Ventura.
- Manage relations with agency providers, freelancers and press.
- With your team:
- Ensure long-term success of our travel brands by not relying on just one channel and avoiding dependence on performance channels.
- Through consistent brand communication and brand campaigns, achieve an increase in branded searches and traffic.
- Ensure coherent communications and messaging across all channels for each travel brand.
- Gather customer and market insights to constantly improve conversion rates for each brand: Sessions to Quality Sessions, Quality Sessions to MQLs, MQLs to SQLs.
- Ensure that no basic SEO errors occur, opportunities are identified, and rankings and unbranded SEO traffic constantly improve.
- Ensure successful performance campaigns with a high ROAS, and shift budgets to the best campaigns.
What we promise you
- International & friendly working environment
- Surrounded by highly capable & motivated professionals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow with new challenges
Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- We care about the well-being of our employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- 28 vacation days
- Access to travel trade discounts for your own traveling
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub will replace ordinary mass tourism offerings with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
Are you looking for a job you love? Do you meet the mentioned requirements, are you enthusiastic about the responsibilities held by this position and on top of that you share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications to Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the recruiting manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list