Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! As our new Marketing Director, you and your team will play an integral role in our mission: to create and support successful travel brands that change the world for the better.
You will be chiefly responsible for understanding our customers and for building awareness about how our products and services satisfy their needs. We are looking for a visionary and strategist who will coordinate day-to-day marketing activities, and, jointly and in coordination with our travel brands, will deliver long-lasting results and success.
You will report directly to Erick, our Head of Business Operations, and will be part of our company's Executive team. As such, your voice will be pivotal to our company's long-term strategy. You will head a growing Marketing team of eight (8) talented individuals. Your main working language will be English.
If you are a people-person who is hungry to take our different travel brands to the next level, we want to hear from you!
On a daily basis, you will
- Ensure that we are constantly on track for meeting our weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs across all channels and brands (sessions to quality sessions, quality sessions to MQLs, MQLs to deals with your team.)
- Jointly and in close coordination with our travel brands, develop successful growth strategies, and coordinate and ensure their effective execution.
- Hire and develop the best: recruit and coach excellent marketing channel specialists that outperform the competition, with the goal of expanding the team's size over the next 2–3 years.
- Develop and manage our annual marketing budget.
- Continually keep track of the latest marketing trends, market changes, consumer trends, and adapt to new strategies for Ventura.
The basics you bring along
- You have 5+ years of experience in developing and executing online/digital marketing campaigns, and in positioning and communicating a brand.
- Full understanding of the basics of the main different marketing channels (SEO, SEA, social, social paid, CRM, marketing automation, copywriting, etc.).
- Solid managerial experience and a track record of inspiring a team to excel in its performance.
- Demonstrable background in data, KPIs, and results-driven approach.
- You are fun to be around—your colleagues will enjoy working with you!
- Fully fluent in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and/or German.
You can impress us even more with
- Passion for and previous experience in the travel industry.
- Experience in an agency setting and/or coordinating multiple projects with different clients/target groups.
- Experience in and/or passion for conversion rate optimization (CRO).
What we promise you
- Stability guarantee
- International & friendly working environment
- Surrounded by highly capable & motivated professionals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow with new challenges
Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world
- We care about the well-being of our employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- 28 vacation days
- Access to travel trade discounts for your own traveling
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub will replace ordinary mass tourism offerings with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
Are you looking for a job you love? Do you meet the mentioned requirements, are you enthusiastic about the responsibilities held by this position, and on top of that you share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications to Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the recruiting manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list