As a Travel Specialist for Food Travel, you will be a valuable team member of our new brand SAPIO, specialized in eco-friendly sustainable and amazing culinary discovery tours. You will be mainly in charge of the costumer communication to sell and advise on our high-quality tours with our main destinations, Italy and France. As an expert with passion for food travel, you will unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. You will also lead the clients to go through the different stages of a booking life cycle and create the best travel experience for them.
The basics you bring along
- You have passion for having contact with customers & our incoming partners.
- Oral and written knowledge of German on a native speaker level.
- Oral and written knowledge of Italian on an advanced level.
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English.
- You have great communication skills, you communicate in a polite and articulated manner.
- You have great organization and time management skills.
- You are proactive and creative in finding solutions.
- And last but not least: you bring a positive attitude and remain calm under stress.
You can impress us even more with
- Oral and written knowledge of French.
- 2+ years experience in the tourism industry, preferably in groups travel.
- You have knowledge about culture and gastronomy in Italy and/or France.
- Have some experience with SEO / content writing.
What awaits you in your job
- Selling the trips and advising costumers.
- Guidance of our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Preparation of booking & travel documents.
- Follow-up of trips, evaluation of guest satisfaction.
- Responsibility for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers, you get the best deal for the company and our clients.
- Coordination of reservations with our flight department and local service providers, and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer.
- Event organization, e.g. tour guide training, customer events.
What we promise you:
- A fascinating job with a steep learning curve.
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- Financial profit sharing for all employees.
- A friendly and international team environment.
- Work that makes sense and will inspire your customers.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Constant opportunities to learn and grow.
- An employer that cares about the well-being of its people (regular one-on-ones, satisfaction surveys etc.).
- Yearly off-site with the whole team if we achieve our goals.
- Excellent training opportunities and individually-tailored objectives.
- Visit our Careers Page to get more insights into our office life.
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub will replace ordinary mass tourism offerings with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
Are you looking for a job you love? Do you meet the mentioned requirements, are you enthusiastic about the responsibilities held by this position, and on top of that you share our values? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications to Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the recruiting manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list