Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person!
SAPIO is the specialist for eco-friendly, sustainable culinary discovery tours.
As a German-speaking Travel Specialist for Sapio you will plan, design, and sell amazing food trips throughout the Mediterranean.
Joining the Ventura TRAVEL family, you will be offering truly innovative, exciting and sustainable travel experiences.
At Sapio we want our guests to enjoy the beauty and culture of the countries we visit, as well as get them to know its amazing food and the people that grow or make the food. Together with our guests, we want to dismantle culinary stereotypes. During our trips, our guests discover, gather, craft and fest every day. We are their seat at the local table!
You will report directly to the Brand Director and work in an international team surrounded by exceptional, caring, and passionate individuals.
We thrive in our diversity and rely on the perspectives and knowledge of people from all backgrounds.
Check out this video to get to know our company and your team better.
Important: Starting date is January 1st 2024.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Sell the trips and advise costumers.
- Provide guidance to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Preparation of booking & travel documents.
- Follow-up of trips and evaluation of guest satisfaction.
- Maintenance and Care for the presentation of our travel products on our website.
- Collaboration with Marketing for social media, blog posts and newsletters.
- Coordinate reservations with our local service providers.
- Prepare and ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer.
The basics you bring along
- You have passion for having contact with customers & our incoming partners.
- Oral and written knowledge of German and Italian on an advanced level or on a native speaking level.
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English (company language).
- You have great communication skills, you communicate in a polite and articulated manner.
- You have great organization and time management skills, and remain calm under stress.
- You are passionate about food and bring a positive attitude.
- You are sensitive to regionality, seasonality, artisan producers, traditional food culture
- You are proactive and creative in finding solutions.
You can impress us even more with
- You have knowledge of French and/or Spanish.
- You have experience in the tourism industry, preferably in group travel.
- You have knowledge about culture and gastronomy in the Mediterranean.
- You come from a culinary or agricultural background.
- You have some experience with SEO / content writing.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications to Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the recruiting manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list