Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! In SAPIO, we specialize in eco-friendly sustainable and amazing culinary discovery tours.
As a German-speaking Travel Specialist for Sapio you will plan, design, and sell amazing food trips to Italy and France. Joining the Ventura TRAVEL family, you will be offering authentic, innovative, and sustainable travel experiences. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the countries and its amazing food and wine while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Italy and France.
As an expert with passion for food travel, you will unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences in the countries our clients visit. This also includes the development and preparation of new trips combined with research trips on site.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Selling the trips and advising costumers.
- Provide guidance of our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Prepare of booking & travel documents.
- Follow-up of trips, evaluation of guest satisfaction.
- Be the responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- Negotiate the services and prices with the local service providers, getting the best deals for the company and our clients.
- Coordinate reservations with our flight department and local service providers.
- Ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer.
- Event organization, e.g. tour guide training, customer events.
The basics you bring along
- You have passion for having contact with customers & our incoming partners.
- Oral and written knowledge of German on a C1 level.
- Oral and written knowledge of Italian on an advanced level.
- Fluent oral and written knowledge of English.
- You have great communication skills, you communicate in a polite and articulated manner.
- You have great organization and time management skills.
- You are proactive and creative in finding solutions.
- And last but not least: you bring a positive attitude and remain calm under stress.
You can impress us even more with
- You have knowledge of French.
- You have experience in the tourism industry, preferably in group travel.
- You have knowledge about culture and gastronomy in Italy and/or France.
- You have some experience with SEO / content writing.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications to Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the recruiting manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list