As our Marketing Lead Generation Specialist, you will be responsible for the quantity and the quality of all Marketing Qualified Leads entering our CRM. You'll generate demand using a broad spectrum of lead generation tactics from campaign management to landing pages & forms optimization. You'll team up with our marketing channels specialists, our sales people and with the digital product team to find the best way to turn visitors into leads with a customer-centric approach.
The Marketing Team of Ventura TRAVEL has the challenge to grow established brands in the travel industry (such as Viventura, Puraventura and Galapatours) and successfully accompany new Ventura brands (such has Japaventura, Chinaventura and Persiaventura) to quickly build up a brand and acquire traffic.
The basics you bring along
- Great native German, French or English skills. Proficiency in more than one language would be a plus.
- 3+ years of experience implementing lead generation campaigns.
- Experience working with marketing automation softwares, HubSpot would be a plus.
- Previous experience of landing page creation as well as A/B testing.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to influence and communicate across all levels of the organization
- Good knowledge of performance and content marketing.
- Solid understanding of GDPR requirements & regulations.
- Detail oriented with great analytical skills.
- Fair & sustainable customer-centric approach.
- Excellent communicator in English, spoken and written.
What awaits you in your new job
- Take full ownership of our Marketing Qualified Leads objectives across all our brands.
- Increase conversion rates from website visits to MQL across all domains.
- Conceptualize, test & implement various tactics to generate leads.
- Manage cross-functional teams projects to help you reach your goal.
- Build distinctive landing pages that deliver great value.
- Make sure our marketing activities are GDPR friendly.
- Be up to date with the latest developments in lead generation management.
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal
- 28 days of vacation
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Weekly team lunch
- Divers physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list