As our Sales Coordinator, you will be part of our brand-new Operations Team. You will use your sales experience and leadership skills to motivate sales staff, handle administrative duties, and promote customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will coordinate sales-related activities, but are not responsible for selling products. You will work closely with our different travel brands and Travel Specialists to ensure that we are applying the highest customer service standards. Our travel brands will rely on your expertise -- you must make sure that you meet their expectations and demands.
You will report directly to our Operations Manager. Your responsibilities include the development and assessment of sales performance indicators, training sales staff, and working with our travel brands to boost sales.
The basics you bring along
- At least 3 years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Great at multitasking and handling different priorities
- Great communicator and enjoy persuading others
- Open-minded and a critical thinker
- Service-oriented and actively look for ways to help people
- Tech savvy and comfortable with new technologies
- Curious, organized, and can work well with limited supervision
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are fun to be around: your future colleagues will enjoy working with you
- Fluent business English in addition to German or French
You can impress us even more with
- Prior experience working with large amounts of data and KPIs
- Strong Spanish skills would be a plus
- Start date as soon as possible
What awaits you in your new job
- Develop and monitor KPIs for our trip and travel insurance sales
- Maintain organized sales records and report goals and follow up with recommendations to tackle potential issues
- Manage all issues related to our sales software (Aircall, Hubspot)
- Work hand-in-hand with Marketing and our travel brands to make their products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible
- Lead and/or assist in all sales and Marketing campaigns as needed
- Train and provide actionable recommendations to sales staff on how to improve lead conversion rates
- Ensure adherence to all applicable tourism sales and travel insurance laws, regulations, and policies
- Large degree of independence to work in your specific portfolio (one-person team)
What we promise you
- A position that has positive impact on thousands of people traveling to different destinations across the globe
- International and friendly working environment
- Surrounded by highly capable and motivated professionals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow with new challenges
- Work from offices in the Ventura network around the world
- Paid vacation (amount of days depends on location)
- Quarterly social days and team events
- Yearly Offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
Ventura TRAVEL is a global network of tourism experts who create, launch, and support highly specialized, individually-branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary tourism products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list