As our highly-motivated and passionate Product & Sales Intern, you will support our team in creating amazing and authentic trips for the German travelers. Based in Bangkok, you will be an important member in the startup team that help our travelers experience the authentic Thailand, and be part of the award-winning company that has pioneered innovative and responsible travel!
You will report directly to Vera, the Executive Director of Asiaventura (Southeast Asia Travel), while working with a global team that champions authentic & responsible travel with unique products and personable service.
In this role, you will take an active part in the development of the new brand, learn about sales, client service & travel products, and have a chance to take ownership in projects that would make an impact in the real world.
We look for a team player with proactive and positive mindset who will do things with passion, dedication, and a lot of fun in your journey at Asiaventura and Ventura TRAVEL
The basics you bring along
- You are a native German speaker (or min C2) who are fluent in English
- You have excellent writing skills for making promotional materials and speaking skills for client-facing roles
- You are passionate about sustainable & authentic tourism in Thailand
- You are willing to be based in Thailand (Bangkok)
- You are open to feedbacks and eager to improve and learn more, everyday
- You have ability to learn quickly, take responsibility, and manage tasks to completion
- And last but not least: you have a positive attitude and strive to create a nice environment for people around you.
You can impress us even more with
- Verbal/Communication Skills in Thai, this would allow you to take part in our product development works and negotiations with providers (Not required)
- Interest in sustainable travel.
- Previous experience with content development, client service, or related work in the tourism industry.
What awaits you in your new job
- Development of travel products' content in German, mainly for our website: assist the manager in creating new materials or translate existing texts from English.
- Receive customer calls and coordinate with relevent departments to handle the clients' requests.
- Conduct analysis on the German travel market, including competitors, products and target audience.
- Opportunity to take part in different initiatives and responsibilities, or even take ownership of projects depending on your performace and learning ability.
What we promise you
- International & friendly working environment, with colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers.
- Being a part of an exciting launching team, while working within a global travel company that offer a lot of learning opportunities.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day.
- Opportunity to work in Ventura office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal (depending on the COVID-19 travel restriction situation).
- Good career opportunities within ventura TRAVEL.
- We care about the well-being of our employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Excellent training opportunities and individually-tailored objectives.
- 9 days of vacation (6 month internship)
- Weekly team lunch
- Diverse physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
- Remuneration of 400 € / month
- Note: due to the COVID-19 restrictions on traveling and social activities, the work arrangments and activities might be adjusted according to the countrie's situation and government annoucements.
Asiaventura welcomes travelers with authentic experiences in Southeast Asia. We are the newest brand in the Ventura TRAVEL family that focuses on offering activities that build a genuine local connection between travelers and the local people, while creating positive impacts in the destinations that we travel to. We are passionate about bringing destination highlights in innovative ways and showing the different sides of Southeast Asian cultures. We are people-focused company that strives to create a positive working environment for our members and partners.
You are looking for a job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list