As our highly-motivated and passionate Travel Specialist, you will lead our team in creating unique and authentic trips for German travellers to Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos. You will be an essential member that helps our travellers experience authentic local experiences and be part of the award-winning company that has pioneered innovative and responsible travel!
We look for a team player with a proactive and positive mindset who will do things with passion, dedication, and a lot of fun in your journey at Asiaventura and Ventura TRAVEL. You will report directly to Vera, the Executive Director of Asiaventura (Southeast Asia Travel) while working with a global team that champions authentic & responsible travel with unique products and personable service.
*Please note that, at the moment, our team is fully staffed. However, we are constantly growing and, therefore, happy to receive applications from great candidates. If your application convinces us, we would love to contact you as soon as we have a new vacancy in our team.
The basics you bring along
- Passion & Knowledge of travel destinations in Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos - You love these countries. You have already travelled or lived there and know the country inside out like the back of your hand.
- You are a native German speaker & fluent in English.
- You breathe travel & tourism. This is not just a job. It's your vocation and life-long effort to combine passion & work.
- You love communicating with people. You are happy to share your dreams of travelling in these countries and would go the extra mile to make their trips truly memorable.
- You have excellent writing skills. You can communicate clearly and convincingly in written form.
- You have a high level of attention to detail and can keep a close eye on the finer points of product offerings, questions, and problems.
- You are an empathic and patient person who has a solid customer-centric mindset.
- You are a motivated, result-driven, goal-oriented person who loves to achieve goals and challenge yourself.
- You are open to feedback and eager to improve and learn more every day.
- You can learn quickly, take responsibility, and manage tasks to completion.
- And last but not least: you have a positive attitude and strive to create a friendly environment for people around you.
You can impress us even more with
- Previous experience with sales or related work in the tourism industry.
- Verbal/Communication Skills in Vietnamese would allow you to take part in our product development works on a deeper level and negotiate great deals from our providers.
- Interest in sustainable travel.
What awaits you in your new job
- Product Development:
- You are responsible for developing, preparing, and presenting our travel products to clients.
- You analyse our competitors to improve our products constantly.
- You negotiate the best products and service deals for Asiaventura and our clients.
- Sales & Client Service:
- You are responsible for receiving customer calls and coordinating with relevant departments to handle client requests.
- You will be responsible for the sales performances of your travel product lines.
- You coordinate the reservations with our flight department and, in some cases, the local service providers, help ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer.
- Furthermore, you will be able to take part in different initiatives and responsibilities or even take ownership of projects depending on your performance and learning ability.
What we promise you
- Competitive Salary and Basic Health Insurance.
- 18 days of vacation/year.
- International, friendly & flexible working environment.
- Flexible working location: You can choose to be based in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi), Work remotely from any city in Germany, or at a central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal.
- You can choose to work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- You will work with colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers.
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- Emphasis on employee satisfaction & development
- We care about the well-being of our employees with regular management one-to-one meetings, satisfaction surveys etc.
- Good career opportunities within Ventura TRAVEL
- Excellent training opportunities.
- Diverse physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports courses, and meditation
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our company goals.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life!
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software that only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list