Do you want to be part of a growing network of specialized travel brands focused on sustainable tourism? We are looking for a new team member who can centralize our tour operations knowledge across different brands and make this knowledge easily accessible. You'll be working hand in hand with Erick, our Director of Tour Operations, and with our Intrapreneurs. We are looking for someone who excels in structuring processes, connecting the dots, and keeping things simple.
The basics you bring along
- Fast learner with emotional intelligence
- Clear, proven track record in project management
- Experience in supporting a large team of individuals at all levels of responsibility and with varying skills
- Strong researching skills and ability to identify best practice approaches
- Experience in creating and implementing processes
- Critical and analytical thinking abilities with great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Great communication and writing skills
- Drive for challenges -- no task is too big for you!
- It's fun to be around you -- your future colleagues must enjoy working with you
- Fair and sustainable approach
- Previous experience in tourism is considered a PLUS
- LANGUAGES: Fluent in English and at least C1 level in German OR French
- VISA: Valid working visa for Germany
What awaits you in your new job
- Coordinate and manage our current knowledge practices
- Design new knowledge distribution policies and promote the use of new practices
- Support onboarding of new members across all brands and of new Intrapreneurs
- Work on ambitious projects across the company depending on current and future needs
- Provide additional support to new intrapreneurs for launching their new brands by:
- writing and translating texts on the web page
- providing customer support by email and phone
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal
- 28 days of vacation
- Weekly team lunch
- Different physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports courses, and meditation
- DRV card for great fares for Lufthansa, DB etc.
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list