As our proactive, motivated and passionate Product & Sales Intern you will support our team in creating amazing and authentic trips for the German travelers in Greece. You will be an important member to help our travelers experience the real Greece and offer them an unforgettable experience. In this role, you will demonstrate excellent customer services and develop our various journeys in Greece.
If you also like doing things with a lot of meraki*, join us!
*meraki (μεράκι): When you do something with meraki you do it with passion, love and absolute devotion - you put your soul into it.
You will report directly to Chrysanthi, the Executive Director of Grekaventura and you will be part of our newborn brand, Grekaventura, based in Berlin.
The basics you bring along
- Excellent language skills in German (min. C1), good English (min. B2) and Greek is a plus
- You are passionate about Greece and you have already traveled or lived there, so you really know the country
- You are passionate about being in contact with our clients (both by phone or via email)
- You show great communication skills, both on a verbal and written level
- You are open to feedback and eager to improve and learn more, everyday
- A fair & sustainable approach
- And last but not least: you bring a positive attitude and you remain calm under stress
- For you this is an obligatory internship in the course of your university programme
What awaits you in your new job
- You are responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- You analyze our competitors to constantly improve our products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you get the best deal for Grekaventura and our clients
- You offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail)
- You coordinate the reservations with our local service providers and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer
- You work on the content in German for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, or you translate existing texts from English
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Guaranteed different and challenging tasks every day
- International & friendly working environment & colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Good career opportunities within ventura TRAVEL
- We care about the well-being of our employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Excellent training opportunities and individually-tailored objectives
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal
- 12 days of vacation (6 month internship)
- Weekly team lunch
- Diverse physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
- Remuneration of 550 € / month
Grekaventura is your specialist for authentic, sustainable and interactive travel experiences in Greece. We want our travelers not only to visit Greece, but to feel and experience this diverse country as we locals do, by connecting to its people, culture and history. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further by showing you the real, off the beaten path Greece, as we would show it to our friends and family.
You are looking for a job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list