Join us at Ventura TRAVEL – a group of specialized travel brands that unleash the adventurer in every person! Our brand Grekaventura has the mission to show the real, off the beaten path, Greece by offering authentic and sustainable travel experiences.
As our Travel Specialist you will be the first person to inspire our customers to travel to Greece with Grekaventura. You'll have the freedom to create and sell high-quality, authentic group trips to German-speaking travelers, whereas we'll rely on you to manage a smooth trip preparation and follow-up.
Your mission will be to create innovative tours for fair prices by working with local providers and ensuring respect for cultures, people, and nature. As an expert with a true passion for Greece, you will unite responsible tourism and authentic travel experiences. You will provide excellent customer service to our German-speaking clients by email and over the phone. You will report directly to Chrysanthi, the founder and director of Grekaventura, and work in a growing international environment. Meet Chrysanthi in this video:
Note: We offer the option of being based at our headquarters in Berlin or working remotely.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Offer advice to our travelers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail).
- Be responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website).
- Work on the German content for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, or you translate existing texts.
- Negotiate the services and prices with the local providers in order to get the best deals for Grekaventura and our clients.
- Coordinate the reservations with our flights team and our local providers while ensuring the extraordinary quality of our trips.
- Analyze our competitors to constantly improve our products.
- Develop and launch new tours for Grekaventura, where you get to design a trip from scratch.
The basics you bring along
- You have proven work experience in Customer Service and / or in the Tourism industry, preferably in group travel.
- You are passionate about Greece and know the country like the back of your hand.
- You love customer contact, pitching and selling (via email and also phone).
- Great communication skills, both on a verbal and written level, in English and German on a native speaker level (at least C1).
- You have a positive, can-do attitude and are proactive in suggesting improvements.
- Challenge seeker.
- You care about local communities and the environment.
You can impress us even more with
- Greek knowledge is a big plus
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience in Social Media Management
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results.
- International & friendly working environment.
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events.
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow.
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
- Participation in the overall company's profits.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights into our office life.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list