Can you imagine being paid to travel? Are you a reliable person, mindful about sustainable tourism and you like doing things with a lot of “meraki*”? Would you like to travel through Greece and create unforgettable experiences with our travelers while working for a tour company with strong core values?
If yes, join us!
*meraki (μεράκι): When you do something with meraki you do it with passion, love and absolute devotion - you put your soul into it.
The basics you bring along
- Advanced knowledge of German for the communication with the clients
- Advanced knowledge of Greek for the communication with the locals
- Good knowledge of history, traditions, daily life and current matters in Greece
- Engagement, reliability and good organization skills
- Openness, cheerfulness, willingness to help and a positive charisma
- Punctuality and accountability
- Clients are more than just customers for you, you treat them like friends and make sure they have the best experience
- Calmness when things get stressful and flexibility in finding solutions on your own
- You do not only know Greece, but you have a great passion about this country
- Preferably based in Greece
What awaits you in your new job
- Being responsible for our multi-day organized Grekaventura tours
- Being the first personal contact for our customers in case of any problem during the trip
- Conveying our clients your enthusiasm for this fascinating country
- Ensuring the safety of our travelers and operating a smooth tour
- Providing clear and understandable information about the places visited
- Ensuring the realization of the program booked by our travelers
- Being responsible in protecting our environment
- Simply having a good time and sharing it with people from German-speaking countries!
What we promise you
- Profound training in the target areas and in our philosophy
- Opportunity to participate in further education for Tour Conductors within the company
- Competitive salary for each tour
- An interesting bonus system
- Additional earnings for taking over extra mini jobs before or after the tour
- Possibility to become a travel coordinator for our tour guides
- Possibility to do research trip for our best Tour Conductors
Grekaventura is your specialist for authentic, sustainable and interactive travel experiences in Greece. We want our travelers not only to visit Greece, but to feel and experience this diverse country as we locals do, by connecting to its people, culture and history. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further by showing you the real, off the beaten path Greece, as we would show it to our friends and family.
You are looking for a job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list