As our Social Media Specialist, you will oversee and implement the social media strategy to tell the stories of our different brands across multiple platforms and markets. Through paid and organic campaigns, you will engage our communities to guide them through their traveling aspirations.
Working with different travel brands -- from established brands like Viventura and Puraventura, to newer ones like Japaventura and Indico Travels --, you will analyze data and develop social media strategies to quickly build up a brand and acquire traffic.
You will report directly to our Marketing Director and work in a growing Marketing team alongside five other talented individuals. Your main working language will be English.
The basics you bring along
- 3+ years of experience implementing social ad strategies with a sizeable budget.
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager & Facebook Analytics; LinkedIn ads is a plus.
- Solid experience creating, growing, and managing online communities.
- Deep understanding of social media and digital landscape.
- Creative and innovative approach to storytelling and brand positioning.
- Detail-oriented with great analytical skills.
- Fair and sustainable customer-centric approach.
- Up-to-date with the latest developments in social media marketing.
- Great native German and/or French language skills.
- Fluent business English (written and spoken).
You can impress us even more with
- Proficiency in more than two languages.
- Experience working with several brands or products with different target groups.
- Passion about responsible travel and bringing cultures together.
What awaits you in your new job
- Develop and execute successfully social media strategy to increase our social presence and revenue growth.
- Convert users into Marketing Qualified Leads thanks to A/B tests and ads optimization.
- Increase client retention through our brands' portfolio.
- Develop our brands' recognition thanks to outstanding social media campaigns.
- Ensure that the voice of our customers is heard across all of our social channels.
- Help our HR team recruiting the best and most talented individuals through LinkedIn campaigns.
- Be up-to-date with the latest developments in social media strategy.
What we promise you
- Stability guarantee
- International & friendly working environment
- Surrounded by highly capable & motivated professionals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow with new challenges
Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world
- We care about the well-being of our employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 2-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- 28 vacation days
- Access to travel trade discounts for your own traveling
- Relocation assistance
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list