As our Flight Specialist you would be working directly with our internal customer our Travel Specialist, helping them book , issue, reissue, refund flights for our trips to Latin America. As an operational department, be prepared to be part of our rotation system for emergencies. The Flights Team of Ventura TRAVEL has the challenge to always provide a good and fast service in order to be able to achieve our quarter and yearly objectives. We like to focus in our company values all of our vMembers as well as for our customers. Be FUN to work in a team environment, be FOCUS to meet deadlines and achieve goals and be FAIR in every aspect of our daily work.
The basics you bring along
- Two-year experience working with SABRE
- Certified on Amadeus Training
- English language - B2 Level - English Skills in speaking and writing
- Experience on Customer Service with great service mentality
- Good skills on prioritizing and organization
- Great analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Strong attention to details
- Being able to work under pressure
You can impress us even more
- Other language skills (French or German)
- Have experience working in Amadeus
- Have travel around South America or around the World
- Have worked in an airline
What awaits you in your new job
- Make flight reservation, quotations, ticketing, exchanges and refunds for our Trips in Latin America
- Maintain contact with our airline partners in Germany
- Search for flight offers within our routes or be able to present new alternatives
- Be ready to answer emergency calls on a rotating basis with the rest of the team
What we promise you
Freedom to be creative in achieving results
International & friendly working environment
Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
We care about the well being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Participation in the overall company's profits
- Daily Lunch at the office is provided
- One trip to our main office in Berlin to work for at least a 3-week period.
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
« Back to jobs list